+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice and confused

Advice and confused

Ok; the first time I've use this.

Well, It was my first day at college today

Right, going on. I was talking to this girl before. We are well good friends and got alot in common.
    We where talking about her ex-boy friend who she dump today.
    After we talked abit more about it she made the comment
    'I'm ready for us to have a real friendship but not at this minute'

And I was abit confused. I've periously asked for on a date but we didn't know each other good enough, which I agreed on.

So, what I was thinking to make a move like asking her out to the movies or take her for a walk like in October or November.

hmmmm
    Well any advice would be good

Ric
    Last edited by rleungz; 07-09-06 at 05:33 AM.

King Zarathu Guest
    No. She's giving you hints to say that she doesn't want to do anything with you, why would you be a complete idiot and ask her to something else? Are you trying to get continuously rejected?

Hmm, yeah she's probably doing one of two things. She's either letting you down gently and emphasising FRIENDSHIP or maybe she's being genuine in saying in time she would like to spend more time with you etc.
    Either way, she said "time"...so give her a bit of time, I mean she only just broke up with her boyfriend.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love; but then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer, to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love; to be happy then is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy; therefore to be unhappy one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.

What would she think if you started dating someone else until she's ready? Is she making a reservation or something?

I think you should ask for clarification. Tell her you want to date her, but you'll take it slow. Just beware the Friend Zone.

I'd take it easy for a while if I was you. Keep in contact with her, but don't try to force anything that isn't there. She did just come off a relationship. If you guys talk a lot or whatever, and you seem to get along well, then yeah you can try again in a month or two.

If she turns you down then, forget it.

Please take a few english classes as soon as you can
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis