+ Follow This Topic

Thread: soooo confused, need a girl to help

soooo confused, need a girl to help

i'm 24 and i'm not bad looking, i have a few problems with my confidence and self esteem, and i struggle with my speech sometimes because i have a stutter.

i first met this girl at work and it was love from the very start, she only needed to walk past me and i could feel love inside. We then started to go out together and speak on facebook everynight, but it ended because she thought i was always too shy with her. I wont lie..she hurt me very much because i loved her deeply, it was very hard.

anyway we then got close again very close until she left for lithuania for 6 weeks, she text me and always sent kisses at the end of messages, she told me she would miss me, and then a week ago she told me that she loved me.

But we never talked about what we are, friends who love each other, or more.
    Forgive me for thinking she was my girlfriend but it turnd out she was'nt. I wrote her a poem on facebook and told her it was about her. And she said "i will tell you one last time, we will never be together, never"
    I'm so confused about what to do, i've sent a message saying i want to be friends and that i love her" but i dont know why she changes her mind, i dont know how she can love me, and then leave me again

this girl would never play games with my heart, she's very buetiful inside,
    i get very close and then rejected. She comes back to england in 3 weeks time, and i know i will fall in love again, i know it will hurt to chase her again and i know she will make me cry, but its worth it because i have never felt this way. I'm just confused about her and about why she changes her mind, is this common? do you think she will ever want me again? did she ever want me truely..?

She's real pretty isn't she? I'm a guy but I can answer your questions.

I'm just confused about her and about why she changes her mind, is this common?
    She never changed her mind about anything. You guys were never a couple.

do you think she will ever want me again?
    Please refer to the part where she said: "i will tell you one last time, we will never be together, never"

did she ever want me truely..?
    It's possible that before she got to know you she was interested in the potential you had.

she text me and always sent kisses at the end of messages, she told me she would miss me, and then a week ago she told me that she loved me.
    But we never talked about what we are, friends who love each other, or more.
    Wow she's being really deceptive here but if you were a girl and just a friend she would've said the same exact thing. This is what good friends do when they leave for a long trip - they say goodbye.

i know it will hurt to chase her again and i know she will make me cry, but its worth it because i have never felt this way
    Please don't, you're being really annoying to her. Also, please reread this line : "i will tell you one last time, we will never be together, never"

I know it's tough but you need to get over this girl. If you really cared about her, you'd leave her alone. Every guy has been through what you're going through and we learn to get over it. This girl is not as amazing as you make her out to be - you're just infatuated. If you think about it rationally, why would you spend all your time on a girl who will never return your feelings when you can direct that energy to something productive (incidentally, chemicals in our brain prevent us from thinking rationally when we're infatuated).
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 17-11-09 at 07:47 AM.

You would really be better of if you cut all contact with her. I know you don't want hear that, but your just going to keep misreading her and getting yourself hurt otherwise.

^ yea do what she said.

she's very beautiful, and just as beautiful on the inside i will never meet anybody like her...

i know she likes me, there is something there between us, but maybe i can never be what she needs, i don't know. We work at the same place, and i dont wish to lose contact.

she never told me she loved me before she went away, she told me just one week ago, and she's been away for 3 weeks.

i will try to be strong and treat her as a friend but i dont know if i can. She will always be in my heart regardless of anything.