+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should i do? I'm soooo confused!

What should i do? I'm soooo confused!

Ok well the thing is, i'm not sure if i'm really happy with my boyfriend and i don't know what to do about it.
    Background: Our first date was the weekend right before valentine's day and for valentine's day he got me roses and then he asked me out out, as in bf/gf at the end of that week. He's a really sweet guy, smart but not geekish, caring, nice, not clingy usually. I'm just not sure if there is any chemistry between us. Not for me anyway. It's like we never talk and i hardly know anything about him, personal things. I'm not comfortable around him at all. He hasn't even hugged me yet!!!! Then something happened that made it even worse. One of my friends told me this guy that i sorta like likes me and was going to ask me to the prom until he found about my bf. Then he asked someone else... and i already said i would go to the prom with my bf. So i mean, even if i break up with my bf, its too late for me and that other guy right? Plus im not supposed to know this so i can't like go up to him and tell him that i like him too!? Then theres also the problem of his friends which are my friends hating me. Plus most people in my grade cause my school is really really small, only like 11 people in my grade (11th grade). I just don't know what to do cause i really don't want to hurt anyone!! Help! Any advice whatsoever!
    Last edited by cutiekitti16; 14-03-05 at 08:01 AM.

Sounds like you are only holding on to him because you want someone to take you to Prom. That's kind of sh*tty, but hey, I understand.

However, if you're going to be uncomfortable with him the whole time, maybe not going to Prom would be better. Or maybe you could break up with him but tell him you'll still go to prom with him. Hmmm, what if you told him you want to still be friends, and you think there's a chance that given time you might develop feelings for him, but you don't have those feelings right now so you want to just cool it. Believe me, if Prom rolls around and you're dateless, it'd probably be rather easy to get this guy to go with you, even as a friend.

I'm so f*cking good.

Peace!

I guess subconsciously that IS what i'm doing, keeping him for prom i mean. Good advice! Thanks! Anyone else?

eek what a dilemma!!
    1. it wud be super cruel to dump him then go with the other guy to the prom, and the other guy mite feel a bit intimated - u dumping yr bf to go with him? it kinda sends the BE MY BF msg which mite scare him!
    2. wait til after prom!! its the perfect event to decide yr feelings for him!!

he hasnt even hugged u yet? i say pounce on him. ask for a hug! or be sly lol! be sneaky and drop cheesy hints...eg im cold...!
    hope it all works out

very true!