+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl has fallen in love with me

This girl has fallen in love with me

Well you see it all started in March when my friend gave this girl that he's best friends with my email address because she had a crush on me. Anyways sure we'd talk but it was just friendly talk you know and occasionally we talk about deep stuff but it's only about our friend and how much of a dumbass he is(long story). I really don't feel a connection when I talk to her because I always have to start up the conversations and she just doesn't seem open and outgoing to me. Anyways both times when she's been at my house when I was having a party she wanted to do stuff with me. The first time she gave me a hj in the hot tub(I thought it was just play she wanted a serious relationship big mess there) anyways after that I told her that I'd tell her if I developed any feelings for her. Then the second time she was here she was really touchy and she wanted to do stuff again but this time I was smart... I told her a couple days afterwards that next time I have a party and she's there to not be all over me again because I was uncomfortable(and she should know I don't want to do that stuff with her considering I always talk about this girl that I really really like a lot).

Now after I told her this her best friend katie says that nicole has grown very sad and has sheltered herself from everyone. My other friend Sean that's best friends with her says that nicole is on the verge of falling in love with me.

What do I do? Haven't I been straight forward enough in telling her I don't want anything? I don't want to like break her heart... but I mean come on we had nothing so how could her heart be broken? She even knows who I like a lot.

You have given her all the right singles that you are not intrested. If she e-mails you or talks to you about you two being together tell her for the last time. It is not going to happen and leave it at that. If you want to be friends with her, then keep it on that level. You may not want to invite her to your parties if she can't behave.

I agree - you've been straight with her, it's a shame she can't respect your friendship enough to respect your boundries. There's really nothing more you can do.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy