+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help with my ex girlfriend please, dont know what to do anymore

Need help with my ex girlfriend please, dont know what to do anymore

We have been broken up a little over three months. She is nearly five months pregnant with our baby girl. At first I broke every rule in the book to get her back, with all the non stop texts, calls and emails. Now that I have cooled off from all the nonsense. Seems like we do not speak as often. The only time she will answer me back is if I bring up what went wrong, and she loves to tell me what I did that made her break up with me. Heres the deal, she has told me that I need to heal, and figure out what is bothering me down so deep. I am currently going through counseling for the issues I had/have. She doesnt ask about them, I dont say anything about it, my sister keeps in contact with her through email, so she tells her what is going on. Thing is my ex tells me one day when she gets upset that we are done forever and we can raise our baby as friends, but at the same time she tells my sister that she isnt going to rush into anything with me, and she doesnt know if she can get past what I said, and says time will tell. And that the possibilty is still there cause our baby connects us for life. Really hate the mixed signals here, and I really hate wanting to be with her so badly, and wanting to see her and be around her but at the moment she doesnt want anything to do with me, not until our child gets here. Anyone have any advise to what I should do in this situation?? I love her to death I try not to bother her, and I am trying to get back on her good side, just seems like an uphill battle that I cant win. I cant stand just being friends, its a huge step backwards from what we had. I know my actions and some of the things I said hurt her. She said she still has feelings for me. But whenever we talk about the future about our child, she makes it sound like we are still apart. And it hurts everytime we talk about it and it hurts the way she says it. We agreed to have this child, we both loved each other. Dont see how one bad day could ruin a relationship like we had together. Been looking for a rewind button every where so I can go back and fix this. Most of the time she deflects what I say and acts like she doesnt hear it, and continues talking about other things. I hate seeing her like this, I hate that I made her made her this way, she has her wall up, never thought this would happen to us, cant believe I did all of this, she is such a great person. Dunno....

what did you do?