+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I just dont know anymore...this ALWAYS happens?

I just dont know anymore...this ALWAYS happens?

my feelings for this girl changes everyday. one day we would have the greatest conversation and i couldnt be happier. then another it seems like she doesnt want to talk to me at all. almost like shes avoiding me, even after all the nice things she said about me the other day. sometimes these thoughts lead to misundersatndings where we dont talk for a while, then we always make up and the 'i love yous' start all over again. this always happens. i know this always happens in almost every relationship, but i dont think it should happen this much. what do you think?

btw, its not like its any more her fault then mine. ill admit that.

It's all a bit out of context, are you guys having communication problems? or you mean she blows hot and cold all the time?

this song is for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE9laJ58HQU"]The Maine - Everything I Ask For (With Lyrics)[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Bumble_bee View Post
    It's all a bit out of context, are you guys having communication problems? or you mean she blows hot and cold all the time?
    a little of both. its really hard for me to explain

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    this song is for you.
    im not sure what your trying to say...

oh by the way im not trying to come across like she has a mental issues or whatever.
    Last edited by atr5557; 13-07-09 at 04:15 AM.

oh btw, i told her how i felt and she completly understood. the thing is nothing actually changed

im not trying to make her to seem crazy or anything, i really like her alot. yeah, i could go on and on about this as well but thats obviously not the problem.

Maybe she's just not sure what she wants. I find myself constantly going through hot and cold cycles with my bf-- I just can't ever make up my mind if I should knuckle down because "this is it" or if our problems are too big to compromise over, so half the time I am just fine and half the time I need my space. You can get used to it but I doubt it can last forever.

Since you suggested you are also partly to blame, maybe you should think about why you are acting that way too? Just not really sure you want to be with her? Or would you be more into it if she were more stable?