+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl has a boyfriend - likes me. (In need of advice)

Girl has a boyfriend - likes me. (In need of advice)

I am in my last semester of senior year in high school. I'm going to college locally and so is she. Her boyfriend is going 6+ hours away.

In story:
    Me
    Kimberly (taken girl)
    Susi (my neighbor)
    Tim (taken girl's boyfriend)

Basically, a taken girl is into me and I, myself, am quite fond of her.

It started two weeks ago, I started getting feelings about her. I had noticed a change in her actions and attitude towards me, I thought this could have just been me garnering a big head.

Kimberly and my neighbor, Susi, go on a trip. It's Friday night and I got drunk with my friend. Susi calls me. Out of nowhere she asks, "Would you kiss Kimberly?"

I say "She has a boyfriend"
    Susi: "So what?"
    Me: "She has a boyfriend that I KNOW!"
    Susi: "Let's say she didn't."
    Me: "Yes. She's a very attractive girl."

Susi told this to Kimberly. She said Kim got really excited at the news. Susi told me that Kimberly said she would date me if she was not with Tim. Also, Kimberly stayed in contact with me throughout the weekend trip getting my number off Susi.

So the other day Kimberly is with her boyfriend and she starts texting me. She ends up coming over my house, telling her boyfriend that she was going home. She only stayed over 20 minutes.

The next day we were going out, me, Susi, Kimberly, and my friend. Kimberly calls me on the phone and we're just chatting. She says "Okay, I feel like I have to tell you this. Tim thinks I like you. No offense, but there's no attraction."

Susi then tells me that Kimberly does in fact find me attractive and Kim was just saying that because she has a boyfriend.

We go back to my friend's. I sit down on and Kim sits next to me. She snuggles up to me and before I knew it we're cuddling the entire night, holding hands, caressing each other, etc. I say to her, "I don't care if you aren't attracted to me, I think you're very attractive and pretty."

Kim says, "I think you're really attractive too."
    I say "Then why on the phone did you say there's no attraction?"
    She says, "I just felt like I had to say that."

She gave me a big hug before she left, said she had a lot of fun and to call her tomorrow.

She called me and we're just talking. She said she had a lot of fun and "probably shouldn't have been cuddling up to you, but I didn't mind."

I told her that I had a lot of fun and didn't mind cuddling with her either.

That's where it ends. I have no idea what to make of all this, or what to do.

If someone is taken you have to let them break first, the ball is not in your court.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I understand that the ball is not in my court. I'm just a bit confused, I guess.

What's confusing? She's a cheater, and now, so are you.

End it, now. What you're doing is wrong and you know it. Need I point out the obvious, that you'll never be able to trust her?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you MUST have her, then tell her to quit bothering you until she breaks it off with her boyfriend because you want to date her legitimately. However, I don't know how you could really ever trust her...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She's screwing around with your head and you are playing into it. End it now.

move on she is yanking your chain. your playing right into her hand, she can mess with you and still have her boyfriend. Let it go. Put up some boundaries and find a new girl
    Theres a point in your life
    When you get tired of chaseing
    everyone and trying to fix everything
    Buts its not giving up...
    Its realizing that you dont need
    Certain people, the bullshit
    And the drama they bring

well to even the debate.. I was "sort of" in the same situation a long time ago.

My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years and it's the longest, healthiest, happiest relationship I've ever been in.

But the way we first met was also the most spontanious thing we both have done. We both were in a relationship at the time, she had a not so serious boyfriend and I was in an unhealthy relationship. We met at work cuz she was the new hostess and we went out to the movies and did everything esle. And although it was naughty and awkward at first, we left our relationships and came together. We've had our lil issues here and there but we both love each other and are very happy.

There was really nothing scandalous about it other than both of us cheating for the first time. But it ended up very nicely.

As for you... she might just be trying to push you away because she knows it is not right for her to be doing what she is doing with you.

Your choices are to befriend her flirt with her here and there or just end it. Soon you'll just need to tell her that if she likes you and wants to be with you, she needs to make her final choice so that it doesn't go any farther than it needs to.

Good luck my friend.
    The minute you let her under your skin...
    Then you begin...
    To make it better.

[URL="http://www.hitsmedia.net"]www.hitsmedia.net[/URL]

She asked me to hang out last Friday, just me and her. We walked in the park for two hours. She said "Tell me about yourself" and we were talking nonstop about anything and everything for two hours.

It's like watching a slow-motion train wreck.
    Spammer Spanker

I'm just playing it by ear at this point. She wants to hang out again Friday.

You're young, but here's some advice. Take a good hard look at what people do in a relationship. Right now, you're the guy on the outside. But say you actually get what you want and end up with this girl... at some point, you'll be the guy on the inside having to deal with this situation. And I promise, it can be a whole lot worse in the other guys shoes.
    There are some things you just can't explain with the word... fate. You're just going to have to see it with your own eyes.
    - Taura

Yeah, this is a bit of a mess.

Have you and her kiss???

Honestly why would you care about the OTHER guy... if you like this chick and she likes you back, why not? I dont get alot of your guy's logic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast