• KEEP TALKING TO HIM AND WAIT IT OUT

0 0%
  • LET HIM TALK TO ME FIRST. THEN REPLY BACK

0 0%
  • FORGET ABOUT HIM

5 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Like Him He Says He Likes Me He Has A Boyfriend.

I Like Him He Says He Likes Me He Has A Boyfriend.

Alright well it really kind of hurts when you feel like your unimportant ya know? Like the person you really like and want to be with says they like you and that they wanna be with you too but yet they don’t call when they say they will, they dnt “ttyl” ever they don’t make even a small effort to make plans to see you...yea that hurts. it hurts when they’re always “busy” and never can make time for you, don’t text you for all week then when you txt him and he tells me it was because he was busy and forgot wow definitely on the back burner it hurts even more when that person is taken and they’re doing this behind their boyfriends back instead of just being open about it and breaking up with his boyfriend it hurts when he says he no longer feels so strongly towards him yet doesn’t end the relationship. it hurts when you’re on the phone with him and he talks shit about his boyfriend and is sweet to you but yet he doesn’t make an effort or try to break up with him to be with you or see you,,, it hurts when he sees his friends every single day at school and he rather spend his weekends with them than spend one day of the week with me. It hurts when you try to make them like you and talk to them and force yourself to not hurt because they pretty much kind of ignore your existence knowing you like them. It hurts when they don’t realize this and think they’ve done nothing wrong without putting themselves in your position to try to see where your coming from and to try to see how hard you’ve really fallen for them. It hurts when you kiss and know he has a boyfriend that he hasn’t or I don’t think he plans on breaking up with. it hurts when I know he’s been with this other guy for 5 months and that he has the nerve and audacity to kiss someone else and flirt behind his back. It hurts that I know he may do the same to me. It hurts to not talk to him and wait for him because you’ve fallen for him. It hurts when you know he’s a liar and can’t help it. Because no matter what you’ll still like him.

WHAT SHOULD I DO???

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm guessing that you're chasing a gay guy... but do you find it dumb that you're falling for someone who is taken?? hello... people rarely leave a relationship for another person. he can keep his relationship and mess around with you on the side... what could be better??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Honestly, if he is willing to talk to you behind his boyfriend's back while he's in a relationship, what makes you think he won't just turn around and do the same thing to you if you enter into a relationship with him? I'm not trying to be mean, I've just seen this happen to too many of my friends. He's not worth it. Find someone that respects you and relationships.

First of all, you should respect that he's seeing someone. If he's playing you on the side, he's likely playing someone else too and isn't really all that interested in commitment.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    isn't it kinda weird giving gay advice?

raverboy

Not any weirder than giving straight advice.

Respect yourself, cupid, because this guy clearly won't. You're a doormat.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't have a problem with gays, just don't check me out too much...

raverboy

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    i don't have a problem with gays, just don't check me out too much...

raverboy
    Just say, "I'm flattered but you're not my type." If they don't get the hint and ask, "Oh? What is your type?" You respond with, "The kind not born with a penis."
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Gay people are nice, they are usually more open minded and as I use to say... for each homossexual guy in the world, there's two more women avaliable

Have a threesome
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    Gay people are nice, they are usually more open minded and as I use to say... for each homossexual guy in the world, there's two more women avaliable
    Unless they're Lesbians. But then maybe you can just be stunt cock for them.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    haha i have met some flamers who think that they are god's gift to the world.

raverboy