+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should i call him?

Should i call him?

i rung my boyfriend at 11am this morning and he was 'doing something' so he said he would call me back in a second... two hours pasted and still no call. So i texted him asking if he forgot to ring me.. no reply. So i rung him and no answer. I think he may be ignoring me.
    I last rung him over an hour ago, i don't know if i should try ringing him again now or not? What shall i do?
    thanks x

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does he have a habit of behaving inconsiderately? Or is it possible you are (objectively speaking) clingy?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I dont ring him too often, but when he doesn't answer etc i will ring him more then once over a course of a few hours because i get worried and i want to talk to him. He has a habbit of sometimes going through stages of being slightly distinct from me but everything's been fine recently. I cant work out why suddenly he is ignoring me, and i know he always has his phone with him!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Okay, so it's possibly a combination of you being a bit clingy, and him being inconsiderate?

I think you need to stop calling him unless he is expecting your phone call. He obviously doesn't care to have the frequency of contact you desire, and you are probably making your self look a bit pathetic in his eyes. If you absolutely require more routine contact, this may not be the guy for you.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?