+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One sided love???

One sided love???

Well I am back not that anyone remembers me as it has been about 2 or 3 months since I last posted on this Forum but I am just about at my wits end with this "Marriage" that I have found myself in and very much so in Love with this woman! We have only been married for a little over three months now and she continues to do things that just really "Grind my gears" so to speak ya know gets at me. Anyways so I won't sit here and bore anyone I will get straight to the point! I have started to feel as of late that I am the only one that is TRULY in Love in this marriage. I mean she still goes on the chat sites like "MocoSpace" and chats with other guys in our area and even texts them on here phone which she keeps pass worded might I add! But thats HER PHONE so I can't argue I suppose. When I confront her about it she says they are just "Friends" and that she gets along better with guys then she does girls and that she adores me and loves me and only wants me! But her actions sometimes speak different. I mean she hasn't cheated on me that I know of and everyone that has known her for a really long time tells me that she would not do that to me that shes not that type of person. Now I will admit I am kinda the jealous type and I like protecting whats mine and besides I know what is on those "other guys" minds when they are chatting with her on the chat sites. I have even watched her chat on those sites and seen guys "Hit" on her and invite her over to kick it and they know she is married she tells them that but 95% of them don't give a damn. And when I saw that chat and asked her to tell them to leave her alone shes just wants to type "LOL" and "It is what it is" and she tells me she has already told them numerous times to buzz off! But they still try and get with her! My wife is an Aries and I am a Pisces not sure if that matters or even has anything to with my "problems" but I just thought I would add that! Maybe she has just been through a lot in her life and it had been hard for her to adjust to the "Married life" but she is the one that asked me to marry her! I LOVE HER more than anyone or anything I have ever loved before and I just keep telling myself that the love that I have for her is stronger than anything that she could ever put me through. She also says that I need to TRUST her and I DO TRUST HER! She doesn't believe me sometimes and she says quit telling me that you trust me and start SHOWING me that you trust me! What the hell is that supposed to mean? I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman and I feel as if she doesn't want the same thing right now! She tells me that maybe one day she will but if not now will she ever? Well my fingers are starting to cramp a little and besides I want to wait on a response from someone before I type anymore. Please can someone give me some advice on this one! Are some girls just like this or something maybe even some advice from some girls would help on this one...hell any advice from anyone would help! I certainly can't talk to her about it cause shes not a "Feelings Person" like I am and she just tries to make an argument out of it every time i try and talk about my feelings she acts like shes heard it all before! Which she has but there is nothing wrong with a guy telling his wife that he loves her every day! I am only 26 and I am not sure what I have gotten myself into but like I said I LOVE HER DEARLY! Thanks you for your time...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wall. Of. Text.

(yikes)
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Wall. Of. Text.

(yikes)
    Whew! you'd need a lot of fortitude to get through that wall. So after getting both my eyes damaged from the post, I've extracted the parts that really matter.

Here it is (Debugging other people's source codes suddenly felt easier after this):

I am just about at my wits end with this "Marriage" that I have found myself in and very much so in Love with this woman! We have only been married for a little over three months now and she continues to do things that just really "Grind my gears" so to speak ya know gets at me. Anyways so I won't sit here and bore anyone I will get straight to the point! I have started to feel as of late that I am the only one that is TRULY in Love in this marriage. I mean she still goes on the chat sites like "MocoSpace" and chats with other guys in our area and even texts them on here phone which she keeps pass worded might I add! But thats HER PHONE so I can't argue I suppose.

When I confront her about it she says they are just "Friends" and that she gets along better with guys then she does girls and that she adores me and loves me and only wants me! But her actions sometimes speak different. I mean she hasn't cheated on me that I know of and everyone that has known her for a really long time tells me that she would not do that to me that shes not that type of person.

I have even watched her chat on those sites and seen guys "Hit" on her and invite her over to kick it and they know she is married she tells them that but 95% of them don't give a damn. And when I saw that chat and asked her to tell them to leave her alone shes just wants to type "LOL" and "It is what it is" and she tells me she has already told them numerous times to buzz off! But they still try and get with her!

Maybe she has just been through a lot in her life and it had been hard for her to adjust to the "Married life" but she is the one that asked me to marry her!

She also says that I need to TRUST her and I DO TRUST HER! She doesn't believe me sometimes and she says quit telling me that you trust me and start SHOWING me that you trust me! What the hell is that supposed to mean? I want to spend the rest of my life with this woman and I feel as if she doesn't want the same thing right now! She tells me that maybe one day she will but if not now will she ever?

I certainly can't talk to her about it cause shes not a "Feelings Person" like I am and she just tries to make an argument out of it every time i try and talk about my feelings she acts like shes heard it all before! Which she has but there is nothing wrong with a guy telling his wife that he loves her every day! I am only 26 and I am not sure what I have gotten myself into but like I said I LOVE HER DEARLY! Thank you for your time...
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You shouldn't spoon feed the noobs, NG. If he really wanted a reply, he would come back and alter his post. Triage for minor trolls or one-off posters.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Still getting the hang of things here Indi
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    Still getting the hang of things here Indi
    You're good. I enjoy reading your posts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh