+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One sided love. :(

One sided love. :(

Im not feeling good as if a very painful death. I just realize that love is the most powerful force that can destroy reality.

My name, reality and fantasy and the colorful world I view in never been the same. Ever since I have fallen inlove with this girl I have been sufering for 3 months. I knew her for 3 years now but, I never talk to her this much. For me its not regular lust or like a come and go love. I feel as if we belong togther.

Okay heres the situation, everysuday I talk to her, and thats the only day I get to see her. We have the same interest in college major and passion for Art and style. Every sunday I try to get to know her as much as possible, but her friends are always with her, and everytiem I aproach her, her friends are always there. Besides she is rich status and im poor. I guess im not ment for her, since 3 months im still suffering from this one sided love.

I keep telling my heart, it will not work. But my heart refuses as if we were both inside this heart.

Sigh.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What, is she stuck up or something? Dude, there are lots and lots of women out there. Why are you hung up on one who doesn't know you exist? Find yourself another girl. One who appreciates you, not your financial status.

I know that there are alot of females in the world. But this is so different. I want to be closer to her, not just for years, but I feel as eternity. Even thought I try to let go, love is eating my heart inside out. Im 18 years old, and my heart tells me that the only way to stop love is by death. She becomes a part of my identity.

She has lots of friends. Everytime I get close to her frends , they are always talking to her. It's very hard to talk to her alone, when her friends are not there. But whatever, I mean, my heart is bleeding ever since I have fallen inlove.

thanks for replying.
    Last edited by One Angel; 22-01-07 at 01:28 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by One Angel View Post
    my heart tells me that the only way to stop love is by death.
    That isn't a healthy thought. I don't know if you're just being melodramatic or if you actually feel that way.

How well do you know this girl? Do the two of you ever talk? Are you friends with her? I don't understand your current relationship, so it's difficult to provide advice. I mean, if she really is surrounded by her friends and you've never had the opportunity to talk to her, how in the hell can you be in love with her? Obsessed, maybe, but love? I think not.

You're 18 and in college. Spit and you'll hit a girl two tequilas from dropping her panties. I know this for a fact. Find yourself someone else and you'll be amazed how quickly you forget about this girl that you're allowing to screw with your head.
    Last edited by Gribble; 22-01-07 at 01:42 PM.

Im sorry for the lack of grammer.

I know her and she talks to me, we have the same interest in Art Major. Yes me and her are friends. I talk to her once a week, and thats only after the mass.
    But I know her for a very very long time now, and ever since I have help her, that made her happy and began to understand her more. After weeks of talking to her I fell in love, knowing who she is.

I guess you might be right, maybe im just developing feelings not love. Sigh I wish I know myself more than this.
    But why does it hurt when Im being force to see her everyday.?
    Why am I so lonely even though I have friends to cheer me up?
    Why am I so focus in her! No lust though

Its not lust. Im a different person than what you describe as a come and go or get laid type of person. Doing something like that to her or even in my mind which
    I dont is just sick.

well thanks anyway for comment.
    Last edited by One Angel; 22-01-07 at 02:12 PM.

Oh and hell no! I do love her and I made my choice to be her only Angel.

Even every person in the world can tell me that im wrong and even so, My love for her can prove it! And if she doesnt have feelings for me, I will still be there for her! I dont care about lust, when you have found TRUE LOVE youll understand.

For me I will risk my life just to be with her!
    Last edited by One Angel; 22-01-07 at 02:35 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh and hell no! I do love her!
    C'mon, and I thought I was a hopeless romantic.

Look dude, ultimately your dream is to love and be loved mutually in return by another. You're projecting this on a girl who doesn't care to return it.

That or she doesn't know you want her to return it.

So, if she doesn't know, let her know (but much more subtly than "I LOVE YOU!"), just let her know you're interested, ask her out, what have you.

Second of all if you've already done this and she's not interested, stop, right now. Also, be careful of the friend zone. If you've known her for 3 years and are "friends", women tend to put certain guys into the this friend zone where few guys find redemption from. Chances are, if this is the case, you will not be able to do anything to change her mind.

Already this relationship is unhealthy for you, and if her disposition doesn't change to your liking, it would best for you and her that you avoid her.

EDIT: And if the idea of having sex with this girl doesn't appeal to you, than you definitely have an unhealthy opinion of her.

Believe me, she's not so special where one should idolize her in such a way.

I dint told my feelings for her yet.

what would you say then in a healthy relationship?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dint told my feelings for her yet.

what would you say then in a healthy relationship?
    You're not in a healthy relationship yet.

And being the case you haven't told her yet, why the hell are you whining so much?

Seriously, the only person you have here to blame for your discontent is yourself. See, the problem with guy and girls is that they think differently. You might think-

"Hey, we get a long, we have all this in common, I'm attracted to this girl, I'll talk to her more, pay special attention to, and be there for her more to show what a swell guy I am and hopefully she'll take the hint and want to go out with me."

Girls will think in response-

"Hey, what a swell guy this is, he's so nice, we have all this in common, he's always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, what a great guy to have around, I'm so glad we're friends."

Because why waste a good stable friend on such a risk as a romantic relationship?

See, girls are selfish like that, but they don't know it, and they can't help it. So you gotta be upfront for what you want, you gotta step the **** up, grow some balls, stop bein' a friend and be a god damn man.

You need to pull her aside and ask her out on a date, whether it's goin' to grab a bite, or simply going for a stroll. But ya gotta tell her that you're interested without scaring her off with "I wanna marry you." If she isn't keen on the idea after you let her know you have some feelings with her, then chances are she never will be. And that will be your cue to leave this one, even if it means no friendship.

If you can't live with being friends without being sorrowful or spiteful, than you can't settle for being friends, even if she wants to. It's not always what's best for her, it's what's best for you too. The only woman I can think of who you should be idolizing is your mother, and even then I have my own qualms with that as well.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Listen to Frasbee.

He ****in' knows stuff.

Come and go love? Like lust? what?
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You're not in a healthy relationship yet.

And being the case you haven't told her yet, why the hell are you whining so much?

Seriously, the only person you have here to blame for your discontent is yourself. See, the problem with guy and girls is that they think differently. You might think-

"Hey, we get a long, we have all this in common, I'm attracted to this girl, I'll talk to her more, pay special attention to, and be there for her more to show what a swell guy I am and hopefully she'll take the hint and want to go out with me."

Girls will think in response-

"Hey, what a swell guy this is, he's so nice, we have all this in common, he's always there when I need a shoulder to cry on, what a great guy to have around, I'm so glad we're friends."

Because why waste a good stable friend on such a risk as a romantic relationship?

See, girls are selfish like that, but they don't know it, and they can't help it. So you gotta be upfront for what you want, you gotta step the **** up, grow some balls, stop bein' a friend and be a god damn man.

You need to pull her aside and ask her out on a date, whether it's goin' to grab a bite, or simply going for a stroll. But ya gotta tell her that you're interested without scaring her off with "I wanna marry you." If she isn't keen on the idea after you let her know you have some feelings with her, then chances are she never will be. And that will be your cue to leave this one, even if it means no friendship.

If you can't live with being friends without being sorrowful or spiteful, than you can't settle for being friends, even if she wants to. It's not always what's best for her, it's what's best for you too. The only woman I can think of who you should be idolizing is your mother, and even then I have my own qualms with that as well.
    AMEN Brother! Great post.
    There are moments when one feels free from one's own identification with human limitations and inadequacies. At such moments one imagines that one stands on some spot of a small planet, gazing in amazement at the cold yet profoundly moving beauty of the eternal, the unfathomable; life and death flow into one, and there is neither evolution nor destiny; only Being. - Albert Einstein

Fras, that just blew my mind- what a killer post.

One Angel- love doesn't hurt. Obsession does. Infatuation can. Love does not.
    Spammer Spanker