+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gay or Straight?

Gay or Straight?

So, i was seeing this guy for about 3 years.. was his first girlfriend and it was great. He ended up cheating with another girl but never found it in his heart to get another girlfriend. We went our separate ways for 2 years and did our own things.. He still never got a new girlfriend. During that time, being the little immature snoop I was, I had found some emails he was sending on craigslist personals.. only.. they were very graphic and he was posting ads looking to "hookup" and get his first "deep pounding" on the men seeking men.. I was in shock and he actually had quite a few responses.. I had no idea what to think or do.. so I kind of let it go but i remember a lot of his "friends" telling me that they have always thought he was a bit awkward when it came to girls but he had no problem getting any girl.. he just didnt know how to talk to them. During our relationship, he had always wanted to be with the guys and never invited me along. so.. one night after getting drunk i ended up confronting him about it and asked him if he was gay and he blamed the emails on someone else.. (figures) he changed his password and we didnt speak for awhile after that.. I got a new boyfriend at the time. It wasnt until a year ago that my ex and I started communicating again and we became great friends, it almost felt as if we were back together.. only he was a different person.. I kind of knew that he still had feelings for me considering he never replaced me in his life or with his family. he is open to telling me about other girls but he still wants to sleep with me. I didnt think that he was doing those emails anymore so I really didnt think about it anymore. Now, I saw one of his recent posts on craigslist again looking to hookup with a male.. What do I think? could he be gay? He is a baseball player and is very good looking but I cannot see him "dating" another guy.. I am at a loss for words now and would love anyones advice

Not all gay guys look like carson kressley. Straight men aren't really into deep poundings.

He's very very very gay. Or at least bi.