+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to ask a normal girl to the prom?

How to ask a normal girl to the prom?

By normal, I meant one that I have no crush or anything and don't want to convey this huge message of love to. I simply wish to have a girl to go to the prom with. The girl I like's crush asked her and many girls are already taken, not that I'd have asked them anyway. I thought about asking a nice girl who I know, not that well, to the prom. I don't think she has a date. My big question is how? Some guys and girls make a big deal out of it and stuff. Is there any particular standard, as I would like to ask her. If she doesn't have a date I'd want to go with her.

Thanks,
    Ent

P.S. Hello to all, I have been absent for some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hello, sweety. Just say to her "are you going to prom? I know we don't know each other all that well, but you seem nice. maybe we can go together as friends if you don't have a date already." Clarify immediately how the money would be handled (are you planning to buy her ticket or go dutch?) I also suggest you try going with a group of kids. It's more fun, and will take the pressure off both of you to be romantic if you don't want to be.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Hello, sweety. Just say to her "are you going to prom? I know we don't know each other all that well, but you seem nice. maybe we can go together as friends if you don't have a date already." Clarify immediately how the money would be handled (are you planning to buy her ticket or go dutch?) I also suggest you try going with a group of kids. It's more fun, and will take the pressure off both of you to be romantic if you don't want to be.
    Thanks Vash, I knew I could count on you for quick and good response . Hope all is going well for you, I was thinking of saying something along those lines. I'll let you know how it goes
    Quote Originally Posted by DharmicLove View Post
    This whole situation is retarded. Instead of getting yourself into a love triangle, you have somehow managed to create a "love square"?!?!??!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .., there's no reason to think about anything.., if you're "thinking" you're losing.., just "do".., because nothing is a big deal.., unless you make it out to be..