+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Which guy to choose?

Which guy to choose?

im having a stable 7mth r/s with a bf that love & treat me very gd. he always tolerate my temper & give in most of the time. he's quite gd-looking too. the only bad thing about him is that he's not rich cos he's just a student.
    within this 7mth, i've always had guys wooing me. All are richer than him in fact. but, i was not tempted at all cos those guys are either not gd-lookin or quite old. however, now there's this guy (GUY A) who is working & richer than my bf. A is quite gd-looking though shorter than my bf. A gave me money for shopping, bring me to gd food & wanna give me things that i want or need. with A guy, i don't have to work part time anymore. this time round, i'm tempted to leave my bf cos A got the right look, right age & most importantly, i feel abit for him. on the other hand, i cant bear to hurt my bf cos he's realy a very nice guy. although he's not working, he'll try his best to bring me to eat the food i want. i'm a very realistic & practical person. i always believe there's no true love in this world. like me & my bf, we know we won't get married. so i asked myslf alot of times, so why not i just leave for the guy & enjoy what i want? i know i want a guy that love me alot & can provide me all i need but there's no perfect guy. c'mon.. who should i choose? Bf or A? i need help.....

This is a double post.