+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Meeting a girl and getting to know her

Meeting a girl and getting to know her

So i messed up after meeting a girl that I found on a dating site.

We had a great time and I felt confident, asked her to go bowling, called it a date and she said yes. Then I meant to ask "so its an official date?" but instead said "so are we official?"

she didnt seem to see it as a big deal, but I'm at step one.

I'm just wondering how long do I need to wait till I officialy ask her on a date. I really wanna start this over with her and make up for my mistake

Don't bring it up again. Just keep talking to her, and set up another date. Don't limit yourself to just her though. Stay active on the dating site, and continue to seek out other women as well. It will keep you from being so clingy towards her. Make her be the one to bring up being official. You should be trying to get with as many girls as possible at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    Don't bring it up again. Just keep talking to her, and set up another date. Don't limit yourself to just her though. Stay active on the dating site, and continue to seek out other women as well. It will keep you from being so clingy towards her. Make her be the one to bring up being official. You should be trying to get with as many girls as possible at this point.

I understand about not limiting myself. How many times do I have to see her before I should officially ask her out on a date? like 3 or 4?