+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Open to any and all advice

Open to any and all advice

Ok I need some help with this, I was hanging out with a guy last night that knows I had a huge crush on him in high school and knows that I still do. Anyways while we were driving arround he starts playing Hootie and the blowfish Only wanna be with you and he really is not the type that would listen to that because he likes it and I caught him looking at me thru the rearveiw mirror a couple times. Do you think I am reading into this too much or could there be more to it? Thanks all !

If he is a real man he will ask you out. If a guy is interested in you as a woman and as a possible relationship he will ask you out. If he just wants whats between your legs he will get you to chase him.

Quote Originally Posted by gs3725 View Post
    Ok I need some help with this, I was hanging out with a guy last night that knows I had a huge crush on him in high school and knows that I still do. Anyways while we were driving arround he starts playing Hootie and the blowfish Only wanna be with you and he really is not the type that would listen to that because he likes it and I caught him looking at me thru the rearveiw mirror a couple times. Do you think I am reading into this too much or could there be more to it? Thanks all !

Both ... way too soon to tell.

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Pectabyte View Post
    If he is a real man he will ask you out. If a guy is interested in you as a woman and as a possible relationship he will ask you out. If he just wants whats between your legs he will get you to chase him.
    ding! this is correct
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static