+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Man drives home with headless friend

Man drives home with headless friend

ATLANTA (Reuters) - A Georgia man who drove home with a friend's headless body after a truck accident then went to bed while the remains dangled out the window faces charges including vehicular homicide and drunk driving, police said on Monday.

John Hutcherson, covered in blood and visibly inebriated, was arrested in bed on Sunday morning after a local resident out on a stroll observed a headless, bloody body hanging out of the 21-year-old man's truck, Cobb County police said.

Hutcherson was due to make an initial court appearance on Monday.

Police said that Hutcherson and his friend, identified as Francis Brohm, 23, were returning from a bar outside Atlanta early Sunday morning when their black 1992 Chevrolet Z-71 pickup hit a curb near a telephone pole.

Brohm, partially outside the window at the time, was decapitated by a guide wire on the telephone pole, according to police, who recovered his head at the crash site. "Alcohol is believed to be a contributing factor," police said.

Police said "Alcohol is BELIEVED to be a contributing factor" Uh EXCUSE ME, what idiot SOBER would do such a thing? COME ON! I could NOT believe this one...honestly, this guy had to be beyond alcohol...too bad this moron wasnt in our state.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    is this a true story?? cuz it is f*cking hilarious. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

yea its true! it came straight from my home page news. And the best part, right out of Atlanta!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright, we ALL have done stupid things when we were drunk and for the most part, we have come to remember some of it in the morning. however if your friend was killed in a car crash, i would think that you're SMART enough to call someone?? i don't understand because there have been numerous, (i don't even remember) how many times i have loss my memory, yet i haven't done something this stupid. and i think that everyone around here knows how often i drink.

*shakes his head* this is just pathetic. raverboy

When I saw that headline, I was in disblief, but true as hell. Ive been so bombed I dont recall some things either, but this is why I say this guy had to be on something as well. How could you possibly drive around and be completely oblvious to what occurred.

Wouldnt ya think hitting a pole would "wake you" up some or at least if you passed out and then woke up, you'd be like WTF? This guy is going down for sure!

Wow! What a crazy story!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    when i actually think about this, i have been so drunk to the point where i get home, yet i don't remember exactly going home. even when i'm taking my friends home, i remember atleast bits and pieces.

but when i used to do drugs, i would have scenarios where i thought something had happened, and it didn't. maybe this guy was on drugs, and thought he was just having a delision that his friend had been killed, only to awaken and find out it wasn't a dream. scary. raverboy

In my state he would have gotten the chair ! lmao