+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This guy drives me crazy.

This guy drives me crazy.

I got out of a long relationship last year (lasted 7 years, since I was 18 yrs old). I was still in a half assed relationship (pretty much broken up without the official-ness) when I met this guy. New guy and I went out over the course of 6 months, maybe 10 times.

We always have fun, have so much to talk about. We flirt. He holds my hand. He keeps me warm. We snuggle, we cuddle. He is romantic and sweet.

We kissed but not made out, and certainly we have NOT yet had sex.
    After every 'date', he ends it with a kiss on the lips or a kiss on the cheek. AGAIN no making out.

Why in the world won't he make a move on me? In all seriousness, all I can think about is jumping him and having my way with him.

Except I can't. I don't have the balls. I have lost all my game at 18 years old. I'm terrified of being rejected. My prior relationship has left me with not much confidence (yes my ex bf treated me like crap).

I don't understand what is happening. Am I not sending out the right signals? Is he not in to me? If he's not, why doesn't he treat me like a friend then?

I mean, we went out this past weekend. He kissed my neck where I burned my self from a curling iron. Why not more? Why even kiss if not interested?

When we were getting to know each other, he made it clear that he's not the shy type. He's not gay. So then what is wrong with this situation?

It's seriously driving me crazy.
    Last edited by Miss Chievious; 10-02-09 at 04:38 AM. Reason: typos

I know this was a repost bc I put it in the wrong category before (and have deleted the other), but I mean is everyone usually this slow in responding to new-comers?
    :sigh:

No one has any wise comments? No "you should do this or this"? No "go get'em tiger" speeches?

:hears crickets:

You probably should have asked for that thread to be moved. People are usually discouraged replying to the same thread with the same response more than once.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Well, first I want you to list three reasons why you are SURE he's not a homo.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You probably should have asked for that thread to be moved. People are usually discouraged replying to the same thread with the same response more than once.
    Well, I am sorry. I'm new to the whole forum thing. I thought it would be easier to just delete it to keep this as the main one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, first I want you to list three reasons why you are SURE he's not a homo.
    I think the number 1 indicator would be through conversation.
    He asked me what I look for in a guy and after I answered, I asked (hesitantly of course, bc I, too, thought he was gay) him what he looked for in women/men. After giving me weird looks, he asked me if I thought he was gay and I said idk you never know now a days. He said he was straight and continued to describe what he looks for in women.

He also broke up with his girlfriend a few months before we met.

And lastly, a mutual friend confirmed he's not gay.

Unless he's a closet gay and lied, otherwise I have no other suspicions or saw any indications that he may be gay.

I'm sadddddd.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Does he know about your shitty boyfriend?

Maybe he's just walking on eggshells, too careful for his own good?

It doesn't hurt to take some initiative, or at least make very suggestive suggestions.

Maybe you should make the first move girl .

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Does he know about your shitty boyfriend?

Maybe he's just walking on eggshells, too careful for his own good?

It doesn't hurt to take some initiative, or at least make very suggestive suggestions.
    He knows the length of relationship and that it didn't end well. No details otherwise.

Yes, I agree on taking initiative or making suggestive suggestions. That's another reason why I'm here. I don't know how. Like I said, I must have zero skills left in that department. Every time I start analyzing the situation when I'm with him, I start over-analyzing on in how many ways the situation can go wrong.

I need help on that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahrell View Post
    Maybe you should make the first move girl .
    Like I said, if I had the kahunas...I'm just ughhh idk how to describe it besides saying that I'm just afraid of rejection/ taking risks/ trying to figure out what exactly to do at what given time.

Like am afraid if he pulls away if I decide to kiss him. Hell in my mind, I love the idea of me going over his house when he invites me over and I excuse my self to go to the bathroom and emerge wearing nothing but his dress shirt, my lacey boy shorts and killer stilettos. And then instead of thinking of the ways how that could go well, I picture it making a bad turn and ending up as him saying something like "gahhh wtf, go put your clothes back on".

Yea. I'm pretty much borderline pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chievious View Post
    Like I said, if I had the kahunas...
    damn girl, what are kahunas? do you mean cojones?

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    damn girl, what are kahunas? do you mean cojones?
    rofl. whatever you get what i mean. lol. sorrrry

now picture me trying to study for my entrance exams and thinking about him at the same time. i end up day dreaming instead of studying. no fun.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_wzi-kTVOI"]YouTube - Fine Young Cannibals - She Drives me Crazy[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Chievious View Post
    I mean, we went out this past weekend. He kissed my neck where I burned my self from a curling iron. Why not more? Why even kiss if not interested?
    It's hard to tell cause there could be many reasons. You could ask him yourself. Or you could take him to a dark place somewhere and initiate to see the reaction. These things most often happen when the two are on the couch watching a movie. Can that be arranged?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you're not getting proper signals with him, why not have a conversation with him?

I personally think you should just grab him and put it right on his lips, then step back and watch his reaction, if he's as mutually interested as you feel he may be, it will be good, if not, well the worst part of it is over, shake hands and say good bye.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast