+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl with boyfriend

Girl with boyfriend

Hi Ladies,

I have a situation I wanted to get ur opinions on. Theres this bar that I sometimes hang out at after work Saturday nite and theres this girl who hangs out there as well. I saw her once or twice before getting to talk to her. We only talked for a few minutes the first time because she was gettin ready to leave but I feel like I can tell when a girl is into me or not.

This was actually a Friday night when we met and she didnt come back the next night. Next weekend tho she was there both Friday and Saturday. We talked for a while and she was flirting a lot tellin me how cute I am and that she loves that Im so tall etc. At the end of the nite she was paying her tab and so I followed her over and asked her if it would be too foward to ask her for her number. Someone told me that she had a boyfriend and thats what she said too so I apologized and she said, as she put her hand on my chest that she wishes she didnt because Im really cute and that her and her boyfriend are having problems so she will see what happens. I didnt want to come off like a jerk so as soon as she said the boyfriend thing I backed off and SHE was the one who said that things werent going so well.

Anyway the next night she was there again and it just so happened that there were these drunk women who wouldnt leave me alone, telling me I look like a statue, im delicious, what olympic sport do I play etc. So the girl saw this and thought it was funny and said to them that she thinks im cute too etc. Her and I got to talking again for a while and she was being very flirtatious with her body language and saying that it was so unfortunate that she had a boyfriend as she sorta moaned in disgust while looking at my body or whatever. So Im getting kinda frustrated, as you could imagine, with her sending me all these signals. Do I need to just go for it and kiss her? or be more aggressive?

I decided to go talk to other women in the bar and she reacted to this by pulling me back to talk to her. Eventually as we were getting ready to leave she gave me this really flirty hug and like had her hands running all over me as she was like "woooohhhh!!!...." as if to indicate that she was getting turned on or whatever.

So what do I do here? I wont say anything about the boyfriend, thats none of my business. I really like the girl tho and it seems that she likes me. The one thing I can think of is that she is older than me, 30 and I am 25. The boyfriend is probably her age or older and works, takes care of her etc. I dont really know. Im gonna be goin to med school in a year so I dont have much in the way of material things to offer her so this could be a reason why she may not choose me. Anyway, whattya think? THANKS!
    Last edited by intrepido; 26-08-08 at 05:13 AM.

First of all, I don't know why you'd consider a relationship with her anyways. Do you think you're the only guy she gets this flirty with? And what happens if you two get together and have any problems? She'll do the same to you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Oh dear the classic flirt..she is just the type of girl who is looking for a good time AND is more trouble than what she is worth.

BTW if you are all the things physically she described then you can have your pick of girls WITHOUT a boyfriend!

I feel sorry for her boyfriend if she's going around drunkenly pawing on random men in bars. I think you should be very careful with this woman. Maybe this is just how she gets when she's drunk?

I wouldn't recommend trying to bust up her current relationship, but if you really must pursue this woman, try meeting her at a place where the both of you are sober.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein View Post
    Oh dear the classic flirt..she is just the type of girl who is looking for a good time AND is more trouble than what she is worth.

BTW if you are all the things physically she described then you can have your pick of girls WITHOUT a boyfriend!
    Let us be the judge. The gallery is that way >>>

“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

If you are still interested, tell her to let you know if she breaks up with her boyfriend, but in the meantime, maybe she should back off so she doesn't blow your chances with other girls.

BTW - I am very curious to see what you look like now. Any chance you'll post a picture?

EDIT: ooh! starbuck and I think alike!

Picture..picture picture picture!!!

Should we be posting you on the smoking hot manly men thread?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't really want to read your post, but i already know that i can related to you. whether you know the bf or not... he doesn't really matter does he?? if you do, then shame on you, but it makes the game all that much fun. (keep in mind that i usually am an ass, but i will never steal from my friends..anymore)

however, i'll give you the real. if you like this girl and you're willing to take as ass beating for her then so be it. since you dunno the guy, keep it at the extreme thinking that he might fight for her and will kick your ass. on the other end, he might already have lost feelings for her and has been wanting to dump her for the past two months, but that is pretty far fetched.

so are you willing to throw down with her bf because if i were him, i'd kick your ass for even wanted to do anything with my girl when she's intoxicated. even if she wanted to have sex with you, you're taking advantage of the fact that she's not thinking straight...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks for all the replies. Most of the advice I had already considered but needed to hear it from others also!

I would not want to break the relationship up, and yes I bet she is flirty with other guys and more so when drunk. That being said, shes not the only girl Im seeing or am interested in. I actually left with another girl that night, not to sound like a jerk or anything. Ive been in a few long term relationships, and by a few I mean the literal few(3) Im only 24 and I must say that they have been great but also come with a lot of heartache. Right now I am purely lookin for a good time.

I guess Im goin to just see if she would like to have coffee or meet up during the day sometime.

Thanks for all the help and advice and Ill see if I can get a decent picture up here
    Last edited by intrepido; 28-08-08 at 01:47 AM.

Posted a pic

So after a whole lot more overt flirting and teasing by this girl I decided to kiss her. She didnt really kiss back, her boyfriend actually was at the bar the night before. I tried another kiss and she got shy and told me that we couldnt because theres this guy who spies on her for her boyfriend at the bar.

I wonder what kind of relationship she has with her boyfriend. Seems like way too many women claim to love someone and then act in ways that their boyfriends would not approve of when theyre not around.

Well, if you're talking about women who hang out in bars, sure they do. What else would you expect from a barfly?

PS - Yup, you are nice looking... nice arms.

Quote Originally Posted by intrepido View Post
    So after a whole lot more overt flirting and teasing by this girl I decided to kiss her. She didnt really kiss back, her boyfriend actually was at the bar the night before. I tried another kiss and she got shy and told me that we couldnt because theres this guy who spies on her for her boyfriend at the bar.

I wonder what kind of relationship she has with her boyfriend. Seems like way too many women claim to love someone and then act in ways that their boyfriends would not approve of when theyre not around.
    Sounds like it's one of those relationships that took place because they both said "hey, why not?" but she found out it wasn't what she was looking for and she's trying to find a way to get rid of him, whereas he wants to keep her due to lack of other options, which is why he would place a spy to watch her. Then again I wouldn't trust drunk people and, like a friend of mine said, bars and clubs aren't the best place to find people for long-term relationships.

Anyway, if you enjoy doing adrenaline-pumping stuff, you could try banging her to see what she's like... Give her another glass of vodka and take her to a secluded place. The guy knows he lost her, he only hasn't realised yet, which makes it less complicated.

She's just playing games with you, and maybe she's looking for a good kisser....

Quote Originally Posted by fyte View Post
    She's just playing games with you, and maybe she's looking for a good kisser....
    whattya mean lookin for a good kisser?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast