+ Follow This Topic

Thread: help girl with a boyfriend

help girl with a boyfriend

i need help i like this girl but.... she got a boyfriend and i need to know what 2 do it all started my sophomore year in my study hour i met this girl she was cute and stuff but i had a crush on a different girl at the time which wasn't working out so i decided to go out with this girl i met she was really nice and i loved chilling with her but at this point in life i was "the shit" and my "bros" said man she not even good so after a couple dates and a couple asshole moves on my part we broke up. i didnt think much of it at the time but now its a year and a half later ive dated a couple girls since and shes going out with this dude she kinda knew at the time we dated and started dating him a year ago and still is but about a month or two ago i started have dreams about her and stuff and just think about all the girls ive met and how for some reason she stands out but i already pissed her off a little cuz she says she has a boyfriend and she wants to know why i like her but i cant think of anything besides i just do but just before i made her mad she wanted to see a movie and i know she thinks im cute but idk if i should keep going for her or just give up

You certainly don't want to be the guy who screws with her relationship, as that could leave her even more bitter towards you. The only advice I can think of is to wait it out, while being her friend, or simply attempt to move on. You had a chance earlier, it's not fair to her to mess with what she's found now. If that doesn't work out for her, then maybe see if she's still interested at all, but don't attempt to win her over while she has a significant other.