+ Follow This Topic

Thread: So there's this girl with a boyfriend

So there's this girl with a boyfriend

I'm in need of a little advice on what to do about this situation. There's this girl that I met a few months ago where I work. We really hit it off from the day we met. We work together for a few days a week and the other days we spend them together, and if we aren't together we are on the phone talking until 3 AM. The thing is she has a boyfriend of about a year that lives 2 hours away.

Everyone sees the way we act and just assume we are together, it's kinda funny. She spends nights at my house and we lay in bed together. We haven't had sex but we've kissed and our hands wander. She tells me she wishes we were together, and that she wants to hook up with me and other stuff like that that makes me say WTF. She also told me that she wants to be with me but she can't leave her boyfriend. I don't understand this part because they are pretty much friends with benefits right now. He cheats on her, she tells me he treats her like shit, etc.

I don't know what to do. Another thing I should add is that I just got out of a 3 year relationship a few months ago. Is this just me becoming infatuated with the first girl I've really tried to talk to and I should just find someone else, or what? I really believe that I want to be with this girl though, and that I want her to break up with her boyfriend for me.
    Last edited by trip; 06-03-10 at 03:07 AM.

Why can't she leave that guy? He's two hours away, he's cheating on her, treating her like shit and she obviously has feelings for you. You should really ask her why she can't break up with him because, as you say, they're just friends with benefits? There's no point in her being with a guy that doesn't value her whilst she's kissing and sleeping beside another guy. Just tell her straight to finish it with him if she actually wants to be with you and be happy.

Oh, my God, what the hell are you doing? You're her clown.
    Spammer Spanker

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell her to touch herself until she's single. You stop tresspessing on someone elses territory. I don't care if he's an asshole. If she's that weak, she can't dump a douche bag when it's slapping her across the face I can't imagine what a weak ass pussy she'd be to be in a relationship with.