Ok. My ex and I have been broken up since the beginning of Jan. Broken up we had our good days and extremely bad days. Yeah, we continued to talk afterwards. Three weeks ago he drops by and hands me a hershey kiss. Two weeks ago he asked me to come over and watch a movie. I didn't for no other reason besides I was watching the super bowl but I said I could come over the next day. He quickly pulled an attitude and said, "Nevermind, I'm going to be busy all week." From what I know he's not seeing anyone and I'm not because I don't feel comfortable from getting out of a 4 year relationship. Day before Valentine's Day I had a date that he knew about and I canceled it because like I said I just do not feel comfortable dating. So Valentine's Day came up. He txt me saying Happy vday. An hour later he asks me if I wanted to go snowboarding. Honestly, I would have hung out with him cause I still have a lot of feelings for him and love being around him, but I didn't feel like going snowboarding. I said no. He then asks if I wanted to hang out. I said there's nothing to do. He txts me back saying, "You ruin everything." I immediately started feeling bad thinking I ruined some plan he had. I txt him and said, "if you're trying to make me feel bad it's working." I went down his place and left two hershey kisses on his porch and txt him to "look on your porch." He says, "Can I give one to my date tonight." I knew he didn't have a date but it hurt so bad to read it. I thought I ruined something and I decided to be thoughtful and kind and do something to make him smile to make up for ruining whatever I did. He argued why I would put two hershey kisses on his porch if I had a date the day before. My answer was, "I still care about you." We hang up. He txts me a little later and says, "I've decided I'm done talking to you." 3 days later I email him and say happy birthday and explain valentine's day. He emails me back and says, "please don't send me messages, thank you, bye." I decided to txt him and say something like, "wow you really are a jerk. i tried being nice on vday and a happy bday. agree to give me my stuff back." no reply.

Even when I read over this paragraph I still get confused on what was going on. I still have many feelings for him.. I broke up with him somewhat out of impulse. There are days, like now, where I want to scream at him and other days where all I want is to be with him.

Though I have a lot of feelings for him if we really stop talking that's life, it's a break up it happens. I get that. I'm not going to fight it. But I'm eventually going to want my ps3 back that's not paid off yet that I bought for us to keep at his place. I'm paying on it. What do I do? Should I wait it out a little? I know him, he won't give it back. I'm going to have to go to the magistrate about it, something I absolutely don't want to do. I also got a quad for him in my name that he pays on but if he doesn't give me money to pay it each month I'm left paying on the quad for him and a ps3. I don't know what to do.. I don't want to cause conflict but I don't want to be left having to pay on this stuff.

Sorry this was so long.