+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Self-waxing (for a guy)

Self-waxing (for a guy)

Ok I highly doubt any guys on this forum wax themselves but I hate shaving. I shaved for the first time in a LONG time yesterday, and my girlfriend loved it.

The problem is, I always get razor burn and it's sooo itchy. I can't stand that. Like right on the side of my dick when the shaft meets my body, ugh.

Okay so question is. What should I use for waxing? I read another thread on here about misombra's (sp?) bad experiences and that kinda scares me. I was all ready for any pain and that stuff until I read that.

Suggestions?

Oh yea, has anyone tried that "Nads" stuff. I know they make a version for guys, but I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't shave against the hair do you?

I've done this since I was 15. I never tried waxing, but you don't need to. Obviously shaving your balls is a must or she won't go near it. But the key to not getting razor burn is being damn sure not to use the same razor that you use on your face on your meat. That's a recipe for disaster for both areas. But its true. You should only shave at the base of the shaft where your body meets your meat once a week, and the rest everyday. That should solve your problem for the most part. Obviously you will be subject to a random breakout here and there, but don't worry about it. Girls get break outs down there from shaving sometimes too.

And of course she loved it. My ex used to deep throat some times, and hated when all my pubes poked her in the face. She was thrilled when I started shaving it all off.

I think what you are talking about is Nair, not nads.

And yes, they make it. I haven't found too many hair removal products out there that are made specifically for genitalia, so good luck with that.

I shave it ALL, and no I don't get bumps or rashes or anything like that. I just get in the shower with my Mach3 and go to town.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

jb5k- is there a 'sally's beauty supply' where you live? if so get this stuff, it works well even for me and believe i went around and around with the wax thing...

it's called gigi bikini wax. you don't have to use any strips and you can warm it in the microwave. there's an oil that comes with it that you MUST apply before you put the wax on or you will be screaming in agony. all the other stuff in the kit was pretty worthless for me but you might want to get it as just a beginner thing, you know?

i found this stuff to be very effective for me.

good luck!

I think you should leave a little hair there; otherwise you'd look like a 10 year old boy; at least that's what I do, when I shave.

Fully shaved men? Blech!

i like it. i think there are other indicators that a guy isn't 10 years old.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know alot of gay guys who shave completely....chest hair and all.

Honestly it makes no difference to me. THe guy I was seeing last would shave his balls. honestly I couldn't tell the difference. Whatever floats your boat i guess.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

I like a man's chest hair. Yummy. Why would anyone but a swimmer or wrestler want to shave it? (Back hair is gross, though.)

my boyfriend has a hairy chest. my friends daughter laughs at him. his back is completely hairless though, it's funny. and lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jb5k1
    Ok I highly doubt any guys on this forum wax themselves but I hate shaving. I shaved for the first time in a LONG time yesterday, and my girlfriend loved it.

The problem is, I always get razor burn and it's sooo itchy. I can't stand that. Like right on the side of my dick when the shaft meets my body, ugh.

Okay so question is. What should I use for waxing? I read another thread on here about misombra's (sp?) bad experiences and that kinda scares me. I was all ready for any pain and that stuff until I read that.

Suggestions?
    I don't know all that much about home waxing but I would be careful. Perhaps go to a salon and have it done professionally? Their wax is guarenteed to do the job. The at home stuff never works right and since you are going to be using it near your genitals, I'd say the safe bet is to leave it to the professionals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I know alot of gay guys who shave completely....chest hair and all.

Honestly it makes no difference to me. THe guy I was seeing last would shave his balls. honestly I couldn't tell the difference. Whatever floats your boat i guess.
    I think gay guys get Brazilian waxes, ' cause they like it

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I think gay guys get Brazilian waxes, ' cause they like it
    Could be... I know my friend shaves himself......
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast