+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gettin Ur Salad Tossed

Gettin Ur Salad Tossed

What does it mean to 'get your salad tossed'? I always thought that i knew wut it meant but as it turns out i don't.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    gettin ur ass licked/eaten ...

lol well it depends on who you talk with, i was talking with somone last night actually and said i tossed some salad. we had referenced taco salad to some pussy, so yeah ;P I think it just kinda depends on who you talk with hehe.

I thought it meant a guy ****ing a guy in the ass....

lmao ok it has come to my attension that noone knows wtf it means.

It's supposed to refer to oral activity done to a persons ass. I guess it's the same as a "rim job".

Everyone i've ever heard this from used it in this context so that's what I figure it means.

But that goes the same for a "tea bag". I heard it was putting your balls in a womans mouth, but other people have said it's resting your balls on a womans forehead. I fail to see how the latter could have any symbolic approach to the term "tea bag" if your bumping someone's head with them. If you dunk them in the mouth, a la dunking tea into a glass, then I see the resemblance.

Any clarifications?
    3 out of 2 people have problems with fractions.

hehe - I never heard of tea bag before man. But damn its funny !

ya tea baggin' is nice haha! i just found out what "the shocker" means the other day. anyone heard of the "dirty sanchez"?
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

HAHA ! dirty sanchez ROCKS ! I never done it but damn ! Its just funny talking about doing it ! LMFAO !!!

Tea bag is tapping your balls on someone (not resting) and it's usually the forehead. Much how someone repeatedly dips a tea bag into hot water.

Salad tossing is someone licking your asshole (not the cheeks, the actual hole) or sticking their tongue inside it. Yes, the same as a rim job.

Rod Steele

Ok - just to check on my definition of Dirty Sanchez :

Doggie style sex and then the guy hits the woman as hard as he can in the back of the head so that she gets knocked out and then at the same time he sticks his dick in her ass.... Like, he pulls out from pussy, shoves it into her ass and knocks her out all within the same second.

Wait no - thats eomthing else ! LMFAO

I remember the dirty sanchez now ! It where your fingering her ass and then you wipe your finger right above her lip where a mustache would go...

**** - now I am all confused. Too many different things all too damn funny and I cant think straight I am laughing so hard.

Some one help me out and clarify everything I just said.

Salad toss= tongue anus penetration

Dirty sanchez= shitstain mustache
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    lol well it depends on who you talk with, i was talking with somone last night actually and said i tossed some salad. we had referenced taco salad to some pussy, so yeah ;P I think it just kinda depends on who you talk with hehe.
    Ok cuz i always thought dat it wuz gettin eatin out but someone else referred to it as a rim job so dats y i asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonovox40
    It's supposed to refer to oral activity done to a persons ass. I guess it's the same as a "rim job".

Everyone i've ever heard this from used it in this context so that's what I figure it means.

But that goes the same for a "tea bag". I heard it was putting your balls in a womans mouth, but other people have said it's resting your balls on a womans forehead. I fail to see how the latter could have any symbolic approach to the term "tea bag" if your bumping someone's head with them. If you dunk them in the mouth, a la dunking tea into a glass, then I see the resemblance.

Any clarifications?
    Ya i've heard from numerous ppl dat its puttin your balls in a woman's mouth not restin em on thier forehead.

the mouth makes more sense to me. WTF are the ppl thinking if your just tapping your balls on her forehead ?! That would just be stupid and anoying. And where the hell is the pleasure in that ? Yeah - I definately do not understand all this freaky deaky shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast