+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Its gettin a little too emotional...

Its gettin a little too emotional...

so ive been in this physical relation with this girl at school. we dont consider us bf and gf, in fact, noone at school knows about us. anyways, i was IMing her, and she types "this is more than just a physical relationship" but she typed it in the wrong window. she meant to say it to sum1 else. so anyways.. i was like crap, i dont want to lead this girl on, cause i really dont want to go out with her. shes VERY flirty and i get jealous real easy, so ide like DIE. Thing is... over past weeks, ive gotten more attached to her and it is good and bad. i mean.. i dunt want to be SO close to her, but i dont want to be just friends.. omg so complicated lol. Its gettin harder and harder to seperate making out and loving. uh.. i dunno what my question is.. just help pls?

p.s. oh yah shes a good friend of my ex too so... definately cant go out with her lest i make my ex MADER at me.

You surely must make up your mind. Do you like her as a friend or do you want to be her b/f ? I don't think you know that answer yet, your post shows that very well. Think and decide, then if you need anything else return to here
    By the way, what's wrong if you ex get mader at you. She's your ex-g/f, you probably don't want her back do ya ? So why do you care if she's mad at you or not ? A small detail it's that your ex may try to poison your relationship.

Well dude, you need some help, my advice is.. if she's too flirty, then she's not ur type, Tell her that if you 2 where ever to get ''involved'' that she wouldn't be able to flirt like she does now, you have to be blunt about what you want, or in a few months, you'll be posting in this break up section down here , anyways.. my advice is talk to her, tell her that you want to date her, but only on a circumstance that she won't act like she's single. i mean i'v dated chicks that flirt, it's n ot fun, it's a waste of time, you'll get hurt in a few months, and you'll regret it, if you can't handle talking to her, just stay friends till the right moment comes up.. anyways, good luck

You need to make your mind up. Firstly, who gives a damn what your ex thinks, are you going to let her dictate your future relationships?? Secondly I do not think jealousy is a reason not to go out with someone; you just have to deal with the jealousy thing and learn to trust her so that it isnt a problem. I can be an extremely jealous person myself and it totally sucks, but you'll have that problem no matter who you date so you're better off confronting it and trying to work through it.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

yah guess i shouldnt care what my ex thinks.. but its real annoying cause she just talks shit about me (MOSTLY lies) and makes every other girl hate me.. lol. shes like ruined my chances at half the girls i know. oh yah forgot to mention.. uhh... when me n this girl first started makin out + more, she kinda already had a bf... sorta.. sooooo i dunno. i dun think ill ever go out with her actually... i couldnt EVER. shes so dishonest. lol. hmm yah. thx all.

Well then, just tell her that you couldn't handle dating her cuz you couldn't trust her maybe? That might end the physical relationship too, but honestly I don't put much stock in those. It is very hard for one person or the other to not start feeling more than just physical attraction, and it usually ends badly.

i think i wont say anything heh... hopefully thatll work. hahaha. hmm but really, in highschool, i dun think theres anythign else to strive for other than physical relationships. emotional ones never work out in the end and you always get crushed and hurt.

True, which is why I never dated in highschool (since I'm not into purely physical relationships )