+ Follow This Topic

Thread: NEED HELP ASAP!!!!! Please!!!

NEED HELP ASAP!!!!! Please!!!

Ok, so here's the story. My boyfriend and I have been dating since December of 08" I am now a high school senior. Please don't think that we didn't have real love because we did. So here it goes, this august we had been fighting a Lot. And out of the blue he stopped telling me he loved me as much and would always say oh kelly we aren't even dating. But we defiantly were. So I decided to go visit my friend at college in Which he hates and has forbidden me to see. I got drunk and had sex with a guy. I know this sounds terrible but he antagonized it completely. So anyway, he forgave me for lying and going. But he never knew about that dirty detail. He thought I had just kissed a guy. So finally after 20 lies from my end and him drilling me with question after question he got it out of me. And freaked out. No abuse just very emotional. So here comes the bad part, he tells my father what I did up at college because I guess it slipped out while they were talking. My dad will look at me the same. He thinks I am some sort of slut. There's just certain things a dad doesn't need to know. And in the begining of our relationship about 2 yrs ago he has sex with another girl. I know it was the begining and didn't mean anything but it still happened. Any way my question to all of you is 1.) could you ever forgive me for what I did considering this is true love and how much he loved me.... Shouldn't he find it in his heart to forgive me if he loved me so much? 2.) do you think I should put my self back in this relationship if he does forgive me because now he has a get out of jail free card 3.) I really am freaking out crying everyday over this. Stressed to the max, crying in and out of school because I can't picture my life with out this person 4.) any ideas how to get him back, space, gifts, time, money,?? What?? And 5.) how long to wait before giving up?? THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME IN READING THIS. I NEED MAJOR HELP AND ADVISE!!!!!!

Give up immediately! You're both cheaters and niether one of your actions are justified. You need to focus on being a high school senior and he needs to go meet a trustworthy young lady in college after he gets himself together. The relationship was doomed to fail from the get go. How could you date a guy who cheats on you at the VERY start of the relationship?? Thats not how a relationship works and the fact that it lasted as long as it did is mere luck. You probably took it easy on him cheating because you were so young and naive and "loved" him so much but the truth is, as horrible as HE is making you feel about cheating now.....is exactly how a cheater should feel! Go to school, focus on your grades and let him go. Boyz will always be around, senior year only comes around once.

(1) Please use paragraphs, its almost impossible to read what you've written

(2) You're both very, very young. I'm not sure its possible to have a proper relationship when you're that young (not saying the feelings aren't real, just the ability to experience them fully and genuinely)

(3) If you're justifying what you've done by comparing it to something he did, it sounds like neither of you are particularly committed to the relationship. You could do far better concentrating on your grades than on these relationship dramas at the age you are

1) If a girl EVER cheats on me I will never forgive them again.. I have learned that lesson

2) If he forgives you and wants to continue things and you want to continue things then by all means recover and do it.

3) You have a lot of life left in you.. you dont want to believe it but there are a lot of good people out there in the world, I promise.

4) The only thing that will win him back is his trust in you... how you do that is up to the two of you.

5) Give up when you know that it wont go any further.

Thanks to all!