+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am i right to be angry???

Am i right to be angry???

I am angry at my ex partner. We split over a year ago but he has been wanting us to meet up the whole time and i have been saying no because i know i may get back with him if i do that. Hes saying hes a changed man and would like us to talk but since i got put into a womans refuge because of him and have moved into a new house i dont want to go back for it to happen again but i do still love him. Anyway he lives in london and i live in birmingham and now hes told me hes got a job in birmingham and will be here for a month and maybe we can meet up for lunches. Im so angry about this because i think hes got that job on purpose when he could have got one in london. He doesnt know where i live but he knows where i go out and im thinking that im bound to bump into him when im out now i felt so much better knowing he was in london and there was a distance between us and now hes in my city im angry bout it.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Keep no contact, this guy sounds like troubles. You needed to go to a women refugee? That's serious... Don't meet him, try to avoid going out or something during that month when he's working there.
    I wazzzz here

Any contact you've been having with him has given him hope that you will get back together. Break off all communication, tell him you do not want to see him, ever, and to stop contacting you. Do not take his calls, delete any messages before even reading them, just cut him out. If he's dangerous and you're scared of him, find out about how to get a restraining order against him.

Birmingham is a huge city....what are the chances you would bump into him and unless he knows your 'exact' whereabouts.

The guy isn't forcing himself on you, you choose to pick up his calls and keep on chatting to him and feeding him information about yourself.

If you wanted him gone for good, you'd end all communication - then he wouldn't know where you are to seek jobs where you are.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 13-02-11 at 08:30 PM.

Are you frickin' kidding me? It's got a population of more than a million people, and you're worried about running into him?! He's only working there for a month?

No, you're not right to be angry.

And if this guy is why you ended up in a shelter, why are you talking to him?!