+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Help Asap!! Please!

Need Help Asap!! Please!

I was at a party last night, and the girl was there that i like and im trying to get with her. I have been only talking to her for about a week. Theres this other guy at the party who happens to be my friend, he has been just talking to her for a week, but isnt interested in a girlfriend (just wants ass). Anyway this girl came to the party late, and my friend was all over her they were making out and shit, then she left early, but before she came and after she left my friend was making out with every girl, there and just wanted some ass. Can anyone tell me whether i still have a chance with this girl, or do you think she is glued onto my friend, (the problem is that us 3 work together) and what steps should i take now? She wasnt drunk either, i dunno about my friend.
    thanks alot of for your help

Maybe she's just a slut...came to the party made out with him, then left? Sounds like a slut to me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's your workplace whore. Simple as that. Give chase if you dare.

she is not a slut. your friend probably fed her a few lines. anyway i think you should still give it a try even though i think she might actually be stuck on seeing your friend but if she refuses you and decide your friends the one she likes when she finds out he is a slimeball guess who she'll come running to. just don't ask her out and tell her your friend just want ass in the same sentence cause you know how thats going to look.