+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's so hard

It's so hard

... no matter who she is, what she did, what I did, what went wrong... regardless of all the different variables, it's hard to accept living the rest of your life without a person that was there with you and for you, every day and every night for almost 2 years. Even though I do know there was probably a lot more bad than good, moving forward it feels like I lost a big part of me, and this no contact thing while I know is best for me, is absolutely tearing me up inside. It's barely even been a week and it feels like an eternity.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Yes i'm venting... not because I really need advice, and not because I don't know what to do.. but rather because I just need to get my thoughts out here to keep me from going back... I will go to the ends of the earth before I will ever contact her again, I have finally decided that I will stick with my guns on that. It's just really hard to live it down.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.