+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She hates me..

She hates me..

I've been seeing my girlfriend for 8 months. I'm 27 and she's 25.

I like her, she seems honest but she is immature.

If we have an argument or a disagreement, she always winds up shouting while I remain calm.
    Generally she shouts when she gets frustrated because she's wrong about something or has done something stupid but tries to cover it up or not deal with it.

I ended our relationship in September because I was fed up of her, what I would see as immature ways. It was something we had talked about a few weeks before and she acknowledged but nothing changed and I just had enough of our relationship as it was.

There were a number of reasons I finished things:
    She was fussy.
    Always wanted more.
    Break promises where I would always put us first.
    She got lazy at times and seemed to expect me to do things for her.
    I'd have none of it and would say fair is fair, I'd then be accused of being lousy to her.
    She'd pass comments on me not being mannerly when she was in no position to talk herself.

The day I finished things, after begging me not to end it and saying how she loved me, she left by slamming a door saying she could not give a f*ck about me anyway and that she hates me.

We got back together a few weeks later after apologies from her, I'd given her a list of things that I wasn't happy about, she had asked for that. She asked me to give us another chance so that we can try again and that she accepted why our relationship finished because of the way she was and how she appreciates how I always treat her right.

Last week we had a mini argument, I was going to say something but I stopped short because I didn't feel the time was right.

She kept after me then to say what I was going to say. I asked her just to let it go but she didn't. I said how it was something nice and to trust me that I'd prefer for the time to be right to say it.

She didn't leave it drop anyway and then said she hates me.

That really ruined the evening anyway, didn't feel like talking much for the rest of the evening after that.

It's been bugging me all week that she would say that, I could see why in Sept but last week just irritates me.

I've told her yesterday I'm not happy about it. She says she didn't mean it and said it because she was frustrated.
    It's like the same story prior to when we broke up, she'd get upset and start shouting and saying crazy things.
    I'd never get caught up in that as I've learned myself it achieves nothing.

We haven't been in contact since i texted my disgust was obvious last week and she replied she knows it was.

I think it's a very strong thing to say and still am not happy/over it.

I'd appreciate general advice, aware it's down to me at the end of the day.

What do ye think?
    Am I over reacting by being bothered by it.
    For someone to say they hate you, especially in a relationship, where does that stand in bad things to do to someone.

Thank you for your time to read this.

I think the relationship is more than likely over for good, but you'll play the back and forth game until one of you gets tired of it or meets someone new.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    I think the relationship is more than likely over for good, but you'll play the back and forth game until one of you gets tired of it or meets someone new.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Probably is the end of things alright.

I don't do knee jerk reactions.

A week on it bugs me and my gut feeling is I can't go on with someone who says that.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are probably being a little too sensitive to a comment she made in the heat of the moment, but I don't really see any future for you with a girl you think is immature.