+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She hates making out?

She hates making out?

Me and this girl had a thing for eachother but we never really shared it. Last week we went out and had a deep conversation for like 4 hours, we were just getting to know eachother better. Well we definately connected because we both said we did. We talked about everything, and one of the things we talked about was kissing/making out. She said she hates it because it's gross and she feels she's not a good kisser, this is the first girl I know to say this. I told her she is a good kisser because we had a nice kiss that night. But I have a dilemma...

The night after we hung out, she called me a pussy for not making a move on her and not telling her I wanted to kiss her. I told her I had no intention of kissing her, I was happy just talking and getting to know her better. I think she was testing me because when I said that, she said she's happy I said that because it showed her I was up for a good convo and not looking for ass and that she is glad I didn't make a move.

Well a few days later I went to her house to help her with a paper for school. At the end of the night we had a goodbye kiss (just a little peck). When I got home she IMs me and asked me why I pussied out and didn't kiss her, like really kissed her. I actually had a good excuse, because I hadn't eaten all day and I had a nasty taste in my mouth.

So how should I go about playing this. I mean first she tells me she didn't want me to kiss her, and now she wants me to. I'm going to kiss her, but can someone help me understand what was going through her head, just so i can see where she's comming from on this, it's a little confsing to me.

She wants you to WANT to kiss her. She wants you to desire her. That she doesn't particularly enjoy the sensation is a separate issue.

By the way, maybe she just doesn't like the whole tongue thing. Something to consider.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    She wants you to WANT to kiss her. She wants you to desire her. That she doesn't particularly enjoy the sensation is a separate issue.

By the way, maybe she just doesn't like the whole tongue thing. Something to consider.
    I don't like the whole toungue thing either. So I should go in and make a move then. It's just I don't want to overdo it, you know. Like I want to have a nice passionate kiss, but I don't want to cross that line where it's overdone.

lilwing89 Guest
    wow..she called you a pussy???

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    wow..she called you a pussy???
    Yep. This girl really confuses me.

lilwing89 Guest
    why dont you tell her that if you're such a pussy and she isnt, then she should make a first move?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    why dont you tell her that if you're such a pussy and she isnt, then she should make a first move?
    She did make the first move. The night we were talkin, she kissed me just before I went in to kiss her. Now she wants me to make a move. This girl is so confusing... I just talked to her and she's callin me a heartbreaker because she thinks thats what a relationship with me would turn out to be cause she thinks i'm the romantic type and that she doesn't want anything more than friends. Then later on she tells me she's just kiddin around and to stop being so sensative and stop believing her, eventhough she's the sensative one. She really will only talk strait up about stuff if it's online. She pussy's out if it's on the phone and deff pussy's out if it's face to face.

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on???

She called you a pussy?

Damn...

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on???
    Yes... She can.

It just simply sounds like she is protecting herself from being hurt by joking around the subject of kissing etc.

"Your a pussy for not making a move" = I want you to make a move, but I will say it jokingly so you dont think I am a desperate whore.

I agree with shh... "She wants you to WANT to kiss her. She wants you to desire her. That she doesn't particularly enjoy the sensation is a separate issue."

Feeling desired is a major thing for anyone. If you dont make a move it makes her feel rejected.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

So do you think shes in it for a close friendship or looking at a possible relationship? Oh and BTW, before we had a little convo about cuddling and how we both like to do it. She got excited about it cause I told her I love to do it. So Im hoping that will lead to good things.

whoa , she called you a pussy , wow ... i would do something about THAT . actually that woulnt happen to me ... hehehe

You're a pussy!hahahaha
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    You're a pussy!hahahaha
    Ok you guys are seriously acting immature about that. Seriously, if you going to contribute, contribute something worth reading and stop wasting space and looking for stupid opportunities to get your post counts up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    Ok you guys are seriously acting immature about that. Seriously, if you going to contribute, contribute something worth reading and stop wasting space and looking for stupid opportunities to get your post counts up.
    You mean like this one?^^
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

lilwing89 Guest
    haha...HA...haha....ha.

dude you dont really have a problem, your gf called you a pussy. you CAN do something about it. this post is the closest thing to 'my little brother called me a pussy!! what the hell should i do???'
    in this case your gf is prolly right. so why dont you change that if you are ashamed of it?

big whoop she called you a pussy. she was joking around too! you are being a little serious over some little shit. if you dont wanna be her boyfriend or ****buddy or whatnot, tell her you dont want to be. for **** sake you gotta tellher what you want instead of complaining to us.

oh and lloyd isnt looking to get his postcount up he is just the lighthearted soul here on LF.