+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sexuality vs. beauty

sexuality vs. beauty

i've been told i'm a pretty girl, but what i get more often is that i'm sexy, i have a string of guys who would like to get me into bed and i do not speak in an overly sexual manner or anything, at least i think not.
    what's the difference between a women who is absolutely beautiful and a sexy one? i mean, if you're not dressed trashily or anything, what gives a person that extra bite, what's the sexual appeal?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A picture would help

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your mannerisms.

Yeah, mannerisms... the way you talk, move, bat your eyelashes hehe.

Beauty is genetic... sexy is all attitude...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Beauty sounds more wholesome and endogenous. Sexy is manufactured.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Pretty is more an intellectual recognition of even features and nice bone structure etc. Sexy is something more carnal, and it's triggered by the way you walk, big brown eyes, dark chocolate skin,sexy might be in your body shape. Do you have a nice round ass? And nice boobs? Girls that are comfortable with their sexuality are always really sexy. Not to sound corny, but certain girls are just at ease with their feminity and some aren't. The former are always sexy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Depends who you ask

When a man tells you that you are beautiful, he usually means from the neck up.

When a man tells you that you are sexy, he usually means from the neck down.

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Pretty is more an intellectual recognition of even features and nice bone structure etc. Sexy is something more carnal, and it's triggered by the way you walk, big brown eyes, dark chocolate skin,sexy might be in your body shape. Do you have a nice round ass? And nice boobs? Girls that are comfortable with their sexuality are always really sexy. Not to sound corny, but certain girls are just at ease with their feminity and some aren't. The former are always sexy.
    I don't quite get how being at ease with femininity is linked to girls flaunting their goods at every opportunity.

^^ the girls that flaunt are the insecure ones

being comfortable and secure with ones body is a different thing altogether, it turns men on no matter what the girl is wearing
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Its pretty easy to tell the difference b/t confident sexuality and acting like a ho, I think.

Doesn't keep guys from chasing hoes (whyever not?), but they are sure aware of the difference. I've seen some pretty ripped poseur guys at the beach that make awesome eye candy, but I would never actually date them, lol.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

large boobs or booty would be some of the reasons
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I do believe that someone can be physically attractive and still have a personality,
    but don't let it get to your head where your better than anyone else.

The whole clubbing scene is an example, as it's hard to dance with someone that you don't know because
    they want to dance with their female friend or just give you attitude like your their to just pick them up.

This is why I don't bother clubbing by myself and only some appreciate my dancing that don't know me.

P.S. I think beauty sometimes gets more attention and used
    to take advantage of others and how they are treated.

I just feel sorry for all the people that have excess weight and are either made fun of or not taken seriously.
    It doesn't make them less of person than someone else, they must've had some past that they can't control.

From a males point of view, we're pretty shallow people and we need to look
    our best like Neo & GrkScorp for example to get any attention it seems.

I feel that when someone knows me, that I'm a lot of fun to be around, but If they don't
    and I try to approach them, some don't even want to hear me out and avoid me.

I know that having muscles makes you a healthy person and more attractive, but it doesn't mean that
    you'll treat someone with respect, because you've been this way all this time and don't give a crap about
    others unless you've been chubby or a little out of shape and only your physical appearance has changed.

If people think that your sexy, then that is their observation, but don't let it get to your head and
    be the person that you always were and why like being around you with your personality.
    Last edited by Kromat; 13-01-09 at 07:27 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Sexy isn't anything to do with wearing slutty clothes and being curvy, a woman who isn't very curvy and dressed casually can be incredibly sexy too. It's partly to do with confidence, but not just general confidence, it's a specific confidence about your sexuality.

You know you can easily recognise whether a guy would be awkward or confident in the bedroom? It's exactly the same thing.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast