+ Follow This Topic

Thread: SOOOO Confused! Help please!

SOOOO Confused! Help please!

ok now i need advice. My bf of like not even 24 hrs said he would call me last night and did he? nope! I mean we've been dating for a while now but we hadn't made it "official" until yesterday. He asked me if i wanted to go out out with him and i said yes blah blah blah and he asked me if i wanted to do something monday since we're out of school and i said yes and he said he would call me that night (last night) after his bball game and we would talk about it. Well last night came and went and he didn't call. The thing is, he's not the type of person who would do this is why i'm a little hurt. He's just not that type of guy you know? Should i be mad? Do you think he will call today? Help? Any advice at all?

Cut the guy some slack. Sometimes people just plain forget or fall asleep. Just make plans for another day and stick to them.

In my book, a forgotten phonecall is nothing to worry about. If they make a DATE, and you set aside YOUR time for them, and they forget, that's the time to be upset.

Alexi

A phone call is definately minor compared to say blowing of a date where you actually made some concrete plans, I wouldn't worry about it...like the last post said something could've come up.

Plus if you're like me I hate being a slave to my phone
    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." --- Ernest Hemingway

I would guess that he just fell asleep cause he was tired. I've had that happen to me before. See if he calls you tomorrow or today.

Its Sunday, TWO days later and he STILL hasnt!

That's a little strange. You should give 'em a jingle. lol

nah. let him chase you a little.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    nah. let him chase you a little.
    Nah, let her do some chasing, it's always more interesting when the tables are turned.

Plus I love it when girls talk about sitting around getting frustrated that somebody hasn't called them.

He must've forgot. You just made it official that you two are bf/gf. Cut him some slack. Just because he isn't the type to do something like that, doesn't mean he can't screw up once in a while. I mean, he is human, right? Besides, if you call him up so soon and start blasting him out over a phone call, then that makes you sound needy. I'd hate to see you down the road if he did something so cruel as to *gasp* ask for personal space... Hate to sound heartless, but, let it go.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon

come on you guys haven't you ever read maybe he's just not that into you. calling him would go against the whole model. i don't know, i guess these guys here know better, but i can't imagine him just "forgetting" to call, u know? maybe the guys can explain it to me...

Alrighty, fine. After a while you have to quit telling the kid to not touch the stove and just let 'em do it. It's the only way they'll learn.
    It is impossible to love and be wise
    -Francis Bacon