hi i really need a guys opinion on what my ex boyfriend is doing versus his words

we were together 11 years, have been broken up 2 mnths.

he seen a psychologist twice and she has been on holidays now for 5 weeks she will be back in a week and he will be going back

I have been seeing a psychologist now for 3 sessions and are continuing.

through this method we have both dicovered what we did to destory our realationship and how. I am making the changes needed.

When we first broke up he said he hoped we would get back together one day, he has explained this to me as. He is open to us in the future and will not close off to it at all.
2 weeks after the break up he told me he was not "in love " with me anymore
last week he told me he is ready to move on, and potentially find someone.
yesterday he told me i m the person he loves most in this world and he cares about what is going on with me very much.

these are his words
now his actions

we have a very close group of friends and when we are both there he is very quite and reserved.
he has not been hanging out with his best friend, at all.
he never did drugs before and is now doing cocaine, and every time he does it coincides with a time he has been particulary sad about me.
he is calling up a good friend of mine and crying his heart out about missing me and how lonley he is and how much he wants to talk to me.
he is spending money crazily that he was given by his grandparents for a house deposit.
he is at the gym twice a day running flat chat for an hour each time.
He is spending a lot of time at home.
he is posting his wereabouts on facebook ALL the time!

i feel like there is a clash between what he is saying to me (and i believe that he does believe what he is saying) and what he is doing.

I m dealing with me, working on myself and fixing my part of what went wrong in our realationship.

my question is he wants me to move on and stop hopeing to be back with him, but i feel like i should not give up hope just yet
not untill his words and actions are in sync

am i just seeing something that is not there? am i wrong to hope?