+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats she thinking

Whats she thinking

My wife has been sending messages via facebook to a guy that takes his daughter to the same dance class as my stepdaughter. Its a 60 mile round trip to the dance class and lessons often last a couple of hours, so occasionally my wife will have a coffee at this guy and his wifes house which is close to the class. So far so good no issues at all. However having come across their correspondence something is nigling away at me and i would like to know what any woman think on this. The messages between them are innocent enough in content just chat about classes and kids etc but after a while and out of the blue the guy ends a msg with a x, no previous messages ended this way. Im thinking accidental slip, problem is my wife then reciprocates this with a x of her own. The next 8 or 9 messages over a period of days are ended in this way, untill he stops ending his msgs in this way at which point so does my wife. So it just seems slightly odd to me what do you think?

Thats quite normal these days, at least in Australia, the UK and the US and many Western European countries. It's probably nothing, just a sign of affection between friends.
    I have female friends who I do it with from time to time, not always, depends on your mood. Hope that helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Princep View Post
    My wife has been sending messages via facebook to a guy that takes his daughter to the same dance class as my stepdaughter. Its a 60 mile round trip to the dance class and lessons often last a couple of hours, so occasionally my wife will have a coffee at this guy and his wifes house which is close to the class. So far so good no issues at all. However having come across their correspondence something is nigling away at me and i would like to know what any woman think on this. The messages between them are innocent enough in content just chat about classes and kids etc but after a while and out of the blue the guy ends a msg with a x, no previous messages ended this way. Im thinking accidental slip, problem is my wife then reciprocates this with a x of her own. The next 8 or 9 messages over a period of days are ended in this way, untill he stops ending his msgs in this way at which point so does my wife. So it just seems slightly odd to me what do you think?
    I've gotten PMs signed this way from women I hardly know. I don't think it means anything.