+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats she thinking? Should I keep ignoring?

Whats she thinking? Should I keep ignoring?

Finally after about a month and two weeks I have stopped letting my girlfriend walk all over me. I have stopped chasing, begging, persuading and whatever else to get her back. She calls me I hit ignore I don't have contact with her in anyway.

Right before I did all this I told her that we both needed time to ourselves. She told me she loved me and will miss me. hah.

Anyway I dont want to hear the normal responses "Good ! move on " Forget her" etc etc. I would seriously like to know if I continue to ignore her if she is going to miss me, or just move on, I want her to be the one that feels as though she has to chase, and yes a part of me wants her back still but I want to see her seriously regret her decision to be with out me. It obvious she still has feelings for me we had sex less than a week ago and have been kissing and stuff like that. We have talked everyday at least once since the breakup.

Or is there a way I can play her the way she played me maybe I should answer one of her phone calls or send her a random text every once in a while. let me know

So what do you think her thoughts will be? now that I have grabbed my balls and said f this.

If you really want her back, don't play any games. If she calls, answer, but YOU decide when the conversation ends. If you continue to ignore her, she might move on.

Healthy relationships can't thrive on games.
    I don't chase, I replace.

in fairness cain he's talking about revenge....he wants to know how to mess her up the ways she did with him. Personally i say dont waste ur time trying to get back at her, i can understand why u wld want to, but ethically i cant give u any ideas because its something karma will hopefully take care of....i did contimplate trying to revenge my ex but when it came down to it i thought no...u need to move on in a healthy way, let the universe take care of her

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    in fairness cain he's talking about revenge....he wants to know how to mess her up the ways she did with him. Personally i say dont waste ur time trying to get back at her, i can understand why u wld want to, but ethically i cant give u any ideas because its something karma will hopefully take care of....i did contimplate trying to revenge my ex but when it came down to it i thought no...u need to move on in a healthy way, let the universe take care of her
    I know it's revenge.

But if you read his post, a part of him wants her back. If getting her back is on his mind, revenge is just going to screw it all up.

I'm not sure I understand, theguy. You said you have no contact with her, but you're also sleeping with her? I'd say that's about at much contact as you can get!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

well cain, of course u kno now it was about revenge because i spelled it out, he was looking for a specific answer and u gave him a generic answer......i stand by what i said, u cant win this one theguy...its seriously not worth playing

well cain, of course u kno now it was about revenge because i spelled it out, he was looking for a specific answer and u gave him a generic answer......i stand by what i said, u cant win this one theguy...its seriously not worth playing
    And thank you for pointing it out! I'm definitely not intelligent enough to have concluded it was revenge!

And what are you talking about? How was my answer generic? I was specifically answering his thread with specific answers to the shit that he posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm definitely not intelligent enough to have concluded it was revenge.
    im glad u r able to admit that and luv the sophisticated language used!

im glad u r able to admit that and luv the sophisticated language used!
    I hope you know that you're lowering the IQ of every single person that reads your posts.

i say quit the games and just go after her

wow! cain ur intelligence astounds me, thankyou for letting me kno the impossible

wow! cain ur intelligence astounds me, thankyou for letting me kno the impossible
    Please type one sentence with correct grammar and punctuation. Just one.

took u long enuf hehe

Its ok to have a communication with her, both of you has wonderful memories and you cant hide that. If ever you want to continue your relationship with her be sure you are ready and take what ever consequences might be.

How it works is the more you act like you like her, the less she will like you. And the less time of day you give her, the more it will bother her.

I say ignore her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast