+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a Girl at a Party, Should I facebook her?

Met a Girl at a Party, Should I facebook her?

I me this cute girl at a party the other night, we hit it off, but I only got her first name. I also found out what college she went to, turns out a buddy of mine went to school with her, and he gave me her full name. I really want to continue contact with her, so I'm thinking of adding her on Facebook and letting her know we share a friend.

Should I do this, or is it too creepy?

And how long should I wait so that I can still pique her interest, but not seem creepy.

My friend who was with me really thought she was interested in me, and I got the same feeling, so I'm hoping she'll be excited if I contact her.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Could work or it could not. Nothing to lose here

Add her on FB and see where it goes from there. Also, why would it be creepy? Unless yo tellin' porkies and by "hitting it off" you meant you stared at her from across the room all night whilst making love to your hand from behind the couch.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Add her remind her where you met and enjoyed her company then if she accepts your invite see where it leads to.Its only creepy if you send messages to her and not get a response from her then your border stalker to her. Good luck
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Definitely send her a message, maybe explain to her how you got her name but otherwise it's totally fine to do. Good luck!

Yeah, add her. Any time. No need to wait. I don't think it sounds creepy at all. Just don't get all stalker-weird after she accepts your request.

My friend who was with me really thought she was interested in me, and I got the same feeling, so I'm hoping she'll be excited if I contact her.
    If that's the case then why on earth didn't you get her phone number and call her after a day or so?

That's the trouble with Fvckfacebook. It makes it too convenient for you to take the easy way out and thereby losing a great opportunity to have already be seeing her.

FFBook her but I suggest you move it along to an actual meet and not drag it out online and through text. If you don't you'll be back here wondering why it went so well over online and text and then she doesn't answer anymore. I'll answer that one now.. Because she got bored with you and the non connecting chatter.

Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Don't facebook her. That'd be way too creepy.

Myspace her first, and maybe then Tweet her ...

Only once you have done the above two should you 'facebook' her.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I prefer first contact to be through a written note via carrier pidgeon. At one time smoke signals were preferred but the environmental protection agency got spazzy over it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Well, facebook in general can be kind of creepy so anyone who is using it is pretty much accepting of that I suppose! i think you really have nothing to lose, you can even apologize for being ´creepy´ when you message her, just explain why you were interested and how you couldn´t let the opportunity to get to know her get away! Good luck!