+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a girl at a party... little confused

Met a girl at a party... little confused

Ok so go to my friends birthday party last night and there was a girl there who I thought was a real good girl. Like doesnt drink/smoke anything. Well shes sitting there drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette. I confront her and say this is like girls gone wild, and explained what I meant just teasing her.

Long story short shes kind of on me all night and we end up kissing. Long story short I got her number and just don't know how to play it out from here. She says she wants to party with me again this weekend, so I am defiantly going to include her in my plans. Besides that should I text and talk to her much or what?

That depends on how much further you want to go. If you want to maybe be with her, then by all means talk to her. But don't overcrowd her unless she's interested. Make her laugh without being a clown. Ask her about herself and take the time to listen. If you think things could escalate from there, then continue but if you get the feeling she isn't interested, then stay as friends.xX

Good luck.x