+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice needed

Advice needed

I met a certain person thru ICQ chat and we became friends and when he visited my country and I learned that he’s here. He called me up and inform me that he’s visiting a girlfriend so I already withdrew all the expectations I have/had in the past then 3 years past without communication I came across with him through ym and as usual we chat and I informed him that I’m seeing someone and he’s here visiting me. He asked me about my sex life and I told him so far it’s active hahaha and he wanted to meet up with him and catch on with lost time specially sexually. I told him that I’ve been reading books how to give multiple orgasms to my partner and he wanted me to try it with him. He’s gorgeous but I don’t know if I would be comfortable doing it with him. please advise

aren't you in a relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by klickaroos View Post
    I told him that I’ve been reading books how to give multiple orgasms to my partner
    Please explain in more detail
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Someone was trying to log in on my behalf (please spare me!) Anyway to continue the story....I’m in a relationship right now. I met him when I was still working in a company in los angeles. He visits me every now and then and my ICQ friend is somewhat jealous that I’m horny with my bf and not with him….give me advices I can accept anything you may call me whore or whatsoever…but what can I do I love doing it. I'm of legal age almost can be considered as old maid...i'm 34