+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I & two womans

I & two womans

Sorry for my english! Ok...

I've met wonderful woman about three years ago. We were
    talking, loughting and I was very happy. We were very good friends.
    I knew, that she have a boyfriend, but I've never seen them both.
    I thought that it's nothing serious between him and her.

I was wrong.

When I understood I really love her - I understood how it's
    hard to know that she have a boyfriend.

After years she decided to split up with him. She did it for me.
    Now we are together, I am very happy with her, she loves me.
    I love her very much. I can watch her eyes all day.

And now, at these days I met another woman. She is working at my job.
    I like her! She is pretty, she likes me too. We are loughting, working, learning.. But... I don't know what to do. I am seeing her everyday.. I really love my woman.. I don't know why I am doing this? What Am I reaching for? When I am with my woman.. I can't think about any other girl! I am happiest man.. But when I am at work, I am other man. I love my woman from all heart, but what I am doing with another woman? I really like her... I like to be with her!

What I should to do? I can't play with her heart.. What will be If I will felt in love with her.. ? How I can love two womans at once? How and why?!

Please, tell me what do you think about this.

Thank you,
    King of pain

King Zarathu Guest
    The reason being in which you like this other woman is because she is new to you. I'm in a situation where I like another girl only because she is new, and it definately sucks dick.

Just try to keep your penis in your pants.

Go buy your woman flowers and tell her how much you love her. Remind her how great she is and special and how lucky you are to have her.

Stay friendly with this other girl, and remember that she's bullshit.

=[LT]sK8eR2gO < n'zizzle >

I don't want sex with that other woman. Sometimes at work, or then we go home I desire her to hold her in my hands or something.. But I am not doing this - it's not good. I fear to give up for this temptation or smth...
    I don't know how long I can control my self.

well what kind of job do you have?!? I mean if you work at the mall or something i would say find a new job and remove yourself from the situation completely. that's if you are really serious about keeping your girl. if you have a more grown up job... then i don't know what to tell ya. LT is right though. you just like this girl because she is something different. Once the new wears off you will probably see things much more differently.

what i am thinking here is that u need to definatley know right now that the gr*** is not always greener on the other side. another thing is that in life you will be faced with temptation but its a matter if you will act in it or not. Really look within yourself and ask yourself what you are looking for here. Evaluate evrything and if you really love your girl stay away fromthis chic and i feel that you should let her know be honest with her.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Desire is in all of us. Its not something you can turn off. If you really love your woman think about how she would feel if you ever cheated on her. Think about her tears and how it would tear her up at night. And if that doesnt help think about the fact that if you did love the other women you could never give her what she wanted because your already taken you cant love two people one will always dominate. decide which one you wish to make happy and then do it. IT doesnt mean you cant be nice to the other girl just know you cant play around like that and if she wants to. Let her know that you can because your already taken. that calms most girls down
    Life is a city full of swaying streets,
    and death the marketplace where all ends meet
    ~three faces of eve

King Zarathu Guest
    If you do end up getting together with that other woman, 99% guaranteed you will like her less and less.

I think what you feel for the other woman is infacuation...not love.

Don't mess up something good with the one you are with for someone who you are just infacuated with. Is is a possibility to change jobs? If so, I would recommend it. If not, maybe try counselling to tr and get this other woman out of your head.

If you burn the bridge with your current girlfriend to be with this other woman, you may and probably will regret it, then it will be too late.