+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Womans advice please

Womans advice please

i already posted this in another section guess it was the wrong one i really need advice as of what to do and i didnt state this earlier, i dont plan on giving up on her so any advice to help me is appreciated

i really need some1 to help me here this is killing me

ok so on my last school year i started talking alot to this girl in my class and we actually became good friends but not to close. we started talking alot and eventually made out while she was dating this other guy. things went on as usual and she continued to date this other guy and later broke up with him.

the thing is when our graduation came at the afterparty we all went to a club and we hung out the whole night but not as friends. after that day we began to talk alot but i never really made a move cause i was to scared i might **** up and ruin even our friendship, we had an argument stoped talking for a couple of weeks and we talked again but just not like before

about 2 months later i was told she began dating a friend of mine from the university which has almost all his classes with me.

when i heard that my heart sunk and i noticed i really want to be with her, so i went to her house the day after i found out with a rose and talked to her and make her forget about him. she just hugged me alot we talked a while and when i was leaving i told her to dump him. one of her closest friends told me to go for it but to hurry up before it became any more serious with the other guy

i later thougth she had told him what i had said so i got really pissed and told her not to talk to me again. thing is i was wrong, she did tell him i was at her house cause when i was there he was on his way to her house but, she lied about everything i told her, she told him i was just visiting.

right now shes still pissed off about what i told her that day which was about a week ago and wont talk to me.

i really want her back, what the hell should i do its killing me??
    any kind of advice is greatly appreciated.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A sincere apology is all that is required. Tell her your feelings for her affected your judgement. It was a mistake not to trust her with your confidence. See where that takes you. If she still cares for you, she will forgive you. Good luck.

That "ruin the friendship" thing is lame. Take a shot next time, why don't you?
    Spammer Spanker

i would apologize but i dont want to have to say i sorry. is there any other way i could start talking to her again without having to say im sorry?

and as to the ruin the friendship thing i know it was stupid thats why i want to take my shot now but shes kinda dating the other guy now. what can i do??

i was talking to one of her friends earlier today she told me i was a moron cause i wasnt even calling her. i know shes right but then again i would have to find some way to start talking once again to her without having to really say im sorry or just mayb just say im sorry, so like i asked above is here any way i can tell her to forgive me without having to literally say im sorry

Quote Originally Posted by lightwhite View Post
    i would apologize but i dont want to have to say i sorry. is there any other way i could start talking to her again without having to say im sorry?

and as to the ruin the friendship thing i know it was stupid thats why i want to take my shot now but shes kinda dating the other guy now. what can i do??

i was talking to one of her friends earlier today she told me i was a moron cause i wasnt even calling her. i know shes right but then again i would have to find some way to start talking once again to her without having to really say im sorry or just mayb just say im sorry, so like i asked above is here any way i can tell her to forgive me without having to literally say im sorry
    It would be my guess that you do feel sorry about the whole situation... so why not just tell her how you really feel? Women require honesty... especially with emotions. There's no need to over-complicate things. Keep it simple... you feel sorry about the whole situation --- so just get it over with and apologize.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

i guess im just going to have to say im sorry.. ty for all your advice.

still even if i do say im sorry shes still going to b with that guy who im pretty sure she dousnt even like and shes only with him cause shes lonely, so what should i do to get him out of the picture once i apologize?

You can't- you can only make yourself a contender if she decides he's not the one for her.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You can't- you can only make yourself a contender if she decides he's not the one for her.
    there has to be something i can do, im not giving up on her, im not going ot loose her. what i mean to ask is should i start calling her again, and start sending her stuff? you know that kinda stuff women like. any advice on the kinda stuff i could do?

No, don't give up, but you can't go after her if she's with somebody else. That's just not cool, and you wouldn't want a girl who cheats, right? So just make it clear that you're available and the rest is up to her. Maybe she won't last with the new guy.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, let me get this straight: you only want to apologize because you hope it will help you get with her?

Gee, with that attitude, I'm sure you'll achieve great success in your relationships. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lightwhite View Post
    ...so what should i do to get him out of the picture once i apologize?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Agrees with Gigabitch... anything you do or say can come back to you with negative results and will make you look less desirable.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    So, let me get this straight: you only want to apologize because you hope it will help you get with her?
    At least he's honest..lol..

Seriously, the apology needs to be genuine. You have to realize that there's a chance (and even a very big chance) that she will not come back to you. Are you prepared, just in case that happens?

Keep that in mind when you apologize to her.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

well im still unsure as to what to do but ill just probably follow gigabitchs advice
    vvvv
    [QUOTE=Gigabitch;398527]No, don't give up, but you can't go after her if she's with somebody else. That's just not cool, and you wouldn't want a girl who cheats, right? So just make it clear that you're available and the rest is up to her. Maybe she won't last with the new guy.[/QUO

me and a friend of mine met up with her and 2 of her friends yesterday at a bar, when we where outside waiting for our friends to come out, she was talking to my cousin on the phone (i didnt know they were actualy friends) when she hung up we talked a little, i gave her a hug, she asked me if i wasnt pissed at her anymore and i said no, (see i could apologize without having to say im sorry =D)