+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need womans advice now!!

I need womans advice now!!

Help, a women I know is driving me insane as I can't understand her 'advances' and I need help. I'm 32 and in a long term relationship but the women I work with has got me madly obsessed and I can't stop thinking of her. She's to die for, very attractive and a similar personality and sense of humour. We have talked away as friends for over a year but I can't understand her ways. She's single and rarely gets out, though she is very flirty. What does the linking arms bit mean when walking down the street when she knows I'm not single? The rolling of her head on my shoulders in front of people, what does that mean? I haven't made a move even though I fancy her to bits. I kind of know what she's doing (messing with my head to get her ways), but I can't except it. My girlfriend says she's a bitch and is messing with my mind. Can someone help??? Please tell me what this women is doing to me!

I don't know what her motivations are, but her behavior is very inappropriate. Regardless of your relationship status, she should keep her hands off a co-worker.

She sounds mental.
    Spammer Spanker

I know the type. They do that to exercise control since they are probrably and secretly outta control themselves.

They'll do it more when you pay it less attention.

Be careful with this spider woman.

Thanks. Is it just outragous flirting (probably). Does she like me? Or is she a control freak nutcase?

The second one. If she really liked you, she'd treat you with more respect.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Going Insane View Post
    Thanks. Is it just outragous flirting (probably). Does she like me? Or is she a control freak nutcase?
    Ditto Giga on the second guess. Try to move on and away from her buddy and enjoy your mate.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably has a thing for you, but I agree with the others. It's rude of her to do all this with you when she KNOWS you have a gf. As someone who has liked a guy who was involved with someone else, I did the respectable thing and backed down. I figured if he liked me enough, he would end things with her. If not, then it just wasn't meant to be.
    I think this girl is trying to see if you will end things with your gf to be with her. In the end though, she may just be messing with your mind. Plus, dating a coworker is not a good idea.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Going Insane - Your own post contains your answer. You said the following:

She's single and rarely gets out

Lets think about that one for a sec shall we? If a person is single and never gets out sooner or later they will get aggressive in environments where they are around the other sex. In this case this girl is most probably going after you because she is not getting out for one, two you most probably meet what she wants in a guy and three your taken which can raise a girl's interest level.

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jurupa has a point. I rarely go out(no time to really do that), Im surrounded by people at work(mostly females) and people at school( a mix of the two) and found myself attracted to someone at school. Of course he wasn't available....so I was just stuck w/ a crush. She is just kicking it up a few notches and is coming on to you. Loneliness can do that to a person. But, I still think its not good to pursue necessarily.....considering you are involved w/ someone else.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Co-Workers should always be hands-off.

Arm in arm can be friendly though, sometimes you'll see girls do this to other girls. It's a sweet gesture more than anything else I think.

Head on shoulder though... Well, I don't know really. It can mean a lot of things.

Obviously she fancies you too. But you're not single, and you work together so be careful.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovexlikexcance View Post
    Co-Workers should always be hands-off.
    This angers Mathias.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    This angers Mathias.
    You. Put the matches down. Right now. Mathias shouldn't play with fire.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You. Put the matches down. Right now. Mathias shouldn't play with fire.
    Heh, heh.

We've just been flirting. Nothing more.

Actually, I have lunch every day in our work cafeteria with my normal group of friends, who work on a completely different end of our work's campus.

Another member of my work team decided to come along, so right before we went down, I got the great idea to invite the secretary, too.

Apparently, I didn't see this, but there were "multiple" signs from her that she gave when I wasn't looking. This all feels like 9th grade again, but it's damn fun while it lasts.