+ Follow This Topic

Thread: mixed feelings...cold feet?!?

mixed feelings...cold feet?!?

It seems like the closer I get to be actually "going out" with someone, the more my feelings for them are overshadowed by other feelings...of I "don't like them"...any excitement that previously exists, seems to dissapear on me.

This is one of the reasons why I never dated during High School, because once I was in a situation where I thought someone and I might start dating, I would "decide" that I didnt like them. It still happens to me, I know it happened before my last relationship, but she was the one that finally said something.

Now I am here, poised to tell a friend of mine, that I'd like to be her boyfriend...(still working on the wording...hehehe), and I just find myself thinking that I might not like her. When I know I do. i find myself picking at all kinds of things...when I really should just tell her.

Does this happen to other people or am I insane?!?

your insane

Naw, I know how you feel. The only way to get over it is to just go for it. Only problem with that is sometimes after I've done it I still feel something else that made me uncomfortable, but then other times I realized it was the right thing to do. Pretty much just a judgment you gotta make.
    Heit ist mein taug.