+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed up feelings....

Mixed up feelings....

Dear beloved other lovers...

I am new here, but I would like to share something with you.

I am in an relationship now for about more than a year and I really like and love him, but he has some personal problems and it's not going always so good physical... So that makes is sometimes quite rough, but I have always been there for him and support him and try to make the best of it...
    A few months ago I met somebody else and he liked me immediately and because he's a very good friend of my best friends, I got to know him very fast. He is everything what my boyfriend is not.... He is good businessman, has a future and sees me as his ideal woman. But I don't feel sexual attracted to him at all.... something what I have with my boyfriend a lot...
    But than of course you maybe now what happenend.... on a few evenings I have been drinking some and I went to bed with this guy... The day afterwards I feel so bad and I regret it so much because I don't want this because I love my boyfriend so much, but it feels like I am weak and can't say no to this guy because he just makes me feel so special and is such a gentleman, that I fall for it everytime when I had something to drink....
    I really want to get out of this situations, because I have now a lot of mixed feelings and I am very confused and feel so bad...

Can some of you, give me some advice to help me getting throw this??
    I would appreciate a lot, because I can not talk with my best friend because it is her best friend as wel...

You say you fall for it everytime when you've been drinking. How often have you cheated on your boyfriend in the year or so you've been together?

Carl.

I advise you to stop pretending to be in committed relationships.
    Spammer Spanker

3 times....

what do you mean with commited relationship?? You advise me to stop with both of them....

Do whatever you want with both of them, just stop pretending to be someone's girlfriend, because you're not respecting that relationship.
    Spammer Spanker

Sorry, I should have asked these questions before ...

Did the cheating start when the problems developed in your relationship? Or has it happened throughout?

In your previous relationships (before your current boyfriend) did the same thing happen sometimes when you had been drinking?

Carl.

It happened when my boyfriend was having problems especially with himself and than he was acting mad against me and saying bad words and things against me, but I didn't do anything$, I always was trying to make the best of it and support him, even if I knew how bad his financial situation is and his future.
    He feels sometimes so bad, that he just pushes away everyone who is close to him and who loves him, so that included me.
    He was saying sometimes a lot of rude things against me and he made me cry a lot of times...
    I never did it in previous relationship, I always broke up first, before going with some one else...