+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so is this going anywhere?? --round 2

so is this going anywhere?? --round 2

ok, so i think there was a problem with my first post - doesnt seem to be anything there...so i'm trying this again.

this was my dillema...
    there is this guy from work that i really like. my boss is aware of the situation and is in support of it so its not a problem as far as work goes. about 4 months ago i became aware that the interest was mutual and i gave him my phone number. since then we talk to each other many times a day. however, he doesnt call on the weekends, and he hasn't asked me out yet.

i don't think its an issue of interest because he still flirts with me and makes comments that give me the impression of sexual interest. all of this is reciprocated from my end so he should know everything is a go.we even have little routines of saying hello/goodbye to each other, as well as making excuses to walk my each others' areas... i just don't know where this is all going. we're becoming good friends seeing as how we talk so often, and about anything. the only problem is he hasn't asked me out...what should i do, if anything?
    Last edited by k73; 27-02-06 at 10:34 PM.

maybe he's shy????

that's what i thought at first but he doesn't seem shy about anything else. he's a really nice, genuine guy - has even mentioned having an ex-fiance. dont know the story there but it proves he's capable of asking someone out, and of a long-term relationship.

maybe he doesn't dig you that way?
    On really romantic evenings of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion...

maybe you should ask him out.