+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know what to do and i need major help

I dont know what to do and i need major help

my boyfriend and i broke up after 4 months because he needed time...he made me a promise that we'd get baq together when he gets his future set and baq on the road...it's been 2 weeks and we've had our intimate moments still but has now been ignoring me since the last one...i have texted him mom and she invited me over but i didn't go because he was mad at her...i'm in love with the kid and he says he doesn't know how he feels...our relationship before was great...we hadnt gotten in any fights, very minor arguments that we'd laugh about afterwards and we were always laughing...he told my best friend that i was too clingy...but so was he...i dont know wut to do...should i just leave him alone? should we be friends? or never attempt to talk to him again? ive never felt for anyone like this before...and i've been in a relationship of 2 and a half years...ive been super depressed

Sounds like he just got bored. From the way you type and the fact that he lives with his mom, you guys are young.

Guys at his age rarely want to have a steady, long-term relationship. He might've even met another girl that intrigued him and wanted to pursue it. However, you guys have remained intimate which means he still getting one of the benefits of being in a relationship with you without the commitment. Are you willing to put yourself through that? It won't bring him back to you.

You should try to move on. Go out with friends. Do things. Focusing on him is only driving him in the other direction. Take comfort in knowing that his breaking up with you seems to have more to do with his desire to be uncommitted. You're not a bad, unlovable person; you two just want different things right now. Best of luck.

what lahnnabell said.

dont let him get you down. go have fun. enjoy life. focusing on the break up is only gonna make you sad. no one should wait around forever. from the way he's actting he's not ready for a steady relationship. and to try a force it will drive him away. it might be best to just leave him alone. let him come to you or trying moving on if you can.

In Response to what you should do...

You should visit this website called "real-wishes.com" just follow the directions and it will help you.