+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We love each other but she left me!!

We love each other but she left me!!

Me and my gf have been goin out for about a year or so. Recently I came to US to study but shes in UK. We made all this plans that seems realistic but all fell apart soon.We had so many arguement over thing and most of the time is about her. She says we're in different worlds and she cant take it. I am pretty sure she have not met anyone there cause she is very faithful. But finally she gave up she left me as she say im annoying but the thing is I didnt do anyting wrong!! I really love her n she meant the world to me. Any help please!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some people can't handle the stress of a long distance relationship. Sorry, my friend, it seems she is one of them. There is nothing for you to do except move on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yup... the distance is a different amount of stress and pain to different people... I'm sure she isn't cheating or anything either... just she doesn't want to pigeonhole herself into anything right now... now I completely sympathize with you; similar thing happened to me and I think it's silly, but that's life and I'm sure she has only the best intentions. You will learn to move on and you will be a stronger person becuase of it.

i agree with vashti, some people start thinking about it too much and it gets in their head more than it should.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xwfuro View Post
    i agree with vashti, some people start thinking about it too much and it gets in their head more than it should.
    I don't know how much of it is in their head; I think some people have a real need for regular face to face contact. Having a boyfriend living on another continent would not be in my plans, either.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?