+ Follow This Topic

Thread: been dry with this girl the last week, shes losing interest. (teen help)

been dry with this girl the last week, shes losing interest. (teen help)

she liked me and showed interest first and so i did too. anyways we used to txt a lot, do strong eye contact in school and small talk... but now it all stopped and weve gon dry. first, cause my phone broke so the txting stopped, second, i got jealous over some bs, for fcks sake. and ever since its like we dont know each other in school anymore, and her friends are telling me shes losing feelings... god i feel so stupid i let this last for almost 2 weeks. and just this week i realize ive grown strong feelings for her cause i cant stop thinking bout her everyday and its killing me inside that we ignore each other now...

i dont know what to do.. i wanna talk to her but i dont know what to say. i dont know if i should apologize, or act happy like nothing happened. i dont know if i should finally tell her that i really like her but im afraid she wont feel the same anymore.. please help me... i want things to be the same like it was 2 weeks ago... she used to chase me but now im chasing her... damn.
    Last edited by aesthetic; 30-11-12 at 11:34 AM.

Hey man, I know what you're going through, I had just the exact situation. For me the flip around ( she chasing you, into you -> her) is the worst, it makes you feel so insecure.
    Every conversation we had became kind of awkward, i didn't know what to say, every topic was very superficial, very dull, nothing like before.
    My advice is, go talk to her, tell her you're sorry about that 'jealous bs', let her know it was stupid and that now she's not a part of your life, like she was before, that you realize how much you appreciate her company. Don't go too extreme yet, don't tell something like you missed her, and don't tell her you love her or all that.
    Look how she responds, if she responds good, go for it, kiss her and then say something like i miss you or, 'it's amazing how fast you could drive me crazy in such a short time'.

Best of luck, and don't be afraid to take the risk, don't stall it forever.

Sounds like she's trying to see if you like her enough to break the slience. You don't wanna be the guy who in 20 years 'wonders what could have been'.
    fear is no way to live your life. just talk to her and tell her you like her. 1 minute of being brave, thats all it takes. go for it. if she doesn't feel the same, time will heal and the red cheeks will fade.

You were jealous for something after such a short time? There's your answer bro! Don't be a dickheaad next time.