+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm stuck.

I'm stuck.

I'm currently in 11th grade... and I've been dating my boyfriend for about 2 months. We've hugged, kissed, cuddled... but what happens after that?

We haven't frenched yet because... we've never known how. He tried grabbing my ass, and I responded by kicking his ass. (Literally)

Sadly enough, he got the impression that I wanted to make the moves instead of him, but I don't know what to do. I'm new to this! What happens next??

lol well hi i'm a 12th grader AHAHHAh neway...seems u're having a problem...well check this out...iono about u but does he start all the kissing, hugging, and cuddling? if so, then i think its time that u should be able to be independent and do things what u feel lyke... if that isn't the case and u do kiss him and want to take this the next level if so by your decision...well then go 4 it...what happens next? You choose what YOU want to do next... just hopefully u make the right judgement... but if he EVER forces u to do something that u feel comfortable feel free to kick his ass...LITERALLY lol until then keep us updated
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

Thats the problem, I DON'T know what to do. I don't know what I feel like doing. I want to do something, but I can't because I don't know what to do.

What would you do? Just after hugging, kissing, and cuddling...? But in a girl's role...

That means I can't grope his bo0bs because he's a guy. -__-;
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."

u want to do something but u can't because u dont know what to do? well let me ask you something...u and your partner will be doing things, and in the long shot its going to be SEX so if you want to do that with your bf than thats your decision... but watever it'll be it'll lead to it... so i think thats wat you should think about... but for starters u can kiss/lick his face, body, u knoe be creative, seems you're an aggressive women so u can get kinky LOL... iono girl... just keep us posted
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT

You really should just feel it out, and goes whats natural. As a relationship goes on, you will experiment with things, you will "usually lol" grow closer. You will know what to do, but you can't waste around trying to think what to do.

Don't be scared, but don't be pressured.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

yes i agree with that one...nicely done Innova...couldn't have said better myself
    1986 KevMySt3r
    Modifications:
    A&F Jacket
    A&F Pants
    Hollister Sandals
    Fossil Watch
    Gucci SunGlass
    and to top it off
    LV Wallet
    all this equals= HOT