+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessively intimidated by beautiful girls..

Excessively intimidated by beautiful girls..

I have no clue how to get over an ubiquitous dread of being near beautiful girls; I already figure in my mind that, being an uncommon guy, that they're completely unattainable so I don't even bother conversing with them.

My view is, I don't even want to give them the satisfaction of my attention because I have seen how vain they almost invariably are. However, a life without an attractive partner seems pretty empty; I mean, I am a guy, I think sexual pleasure could probably be the highest form (never had it so don't know).

What make you of this peculiar intimidation? Before answering, I'd like to reiterate and authoritatively emphasize that whilst I understand sub-average guys like me are always placing these beautiful girls on pedestals and consequently are generally intimidated by them, I find my case to be an especial one.

To demonstrate and shed further light, I see profiles on a dating site I use and when I see a cute to hot girl, I don't bother reading their profile since I already know, based on her looks, I haven't a chance. Now, I know you're thinking this is a defeatist attitude, but the biggest obstacle (excepting my looks) is personality: I don't relate to the common kid (college student). I make few friends because I don't go out of my way to be fake chummy with kids with whom I have no mutual interests. I'm basically an uber uncool guy (don't even know how to dance), but my interests themselves are fascinating and I am interesting, albeit the fault is, not being the common denominator interesting. Attractive girls simply don't have good taste, which, however vain it may sound, I am reasonably confident that I possess.
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 28-10-12 at 03:33 AM.

I've known a lot of beautiful women that were lonely. They don't GET asked out, because most men are intimidated.

What's there to be intimidated about? What's the worst she can do? Say no? So what?

I'll give you a little advice on how to tell whether or not you should try:

Look her right in the eye (look NOWHERE ELSE) and smile. If she smiles back, you've got a shot. Introduce yourself... DON'T use a line.

Kill yourself. Tonight. Both of you. lol.

It has to be CAMs new account. There cant be two of the cunts in america.

oops, forgot the lol.

So if you aren't attracted to beautiful women, find an ordinary one. There are plenty of them out there and usually their personalities are better. I agree with your assessment of beautiful women, but for me, it is not because of their looks, it is because of their personalities. Plus I have found ordinary women are better in bed. I think the beautiful ones get spoiled and don't even try to please a guy.

What makes your case an exception? Most hot girls have zero interest in a guy that doesn't look good standing next to her. Personality will not get you very much footing with a truly hot babe, unfortunately. It's human nature and all relative.

Try having a large income. It will get you the girl, as long as you can deal with the reality that she will have affairs with studs on the side.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I've known a lot of beautiful women that were lonely. They don't GET asked out, because most men are intimidated.

What's there to be intimidated about? What's the worst she can do? Say no? So what?

I'll give you a little advice on how to tell whether or not you should try:

Look her right in the eye (look NOWHERE ELSE) and smile. If she smiles back, you've got a shot. Introduce yourself... DON'T use a line.
    Actually, the worst thing that could happen is not for my own sake; it's for others like me. Beautiful girls get checked out, the flattery goes to their heads and thus they become manipulative bitches. It's a dangerous thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Actually, the worst thing that could happen is not for my own sake; it's for others like me. Beautiful girls get checked out, the flattery goes to their heads and thus they become manipulative bitches. It's a dangerous thing.
    Ted Bundy mkII.

Beautiful girls get checked out, the flattery goes to their heads and thus they become manipulative bitches. It's a dangerous thing.
    Beautiful women get fawned over and flattered by your average troll. It makes them manipulative bitches to said troll. Hot guys don't fawn over or pay excessive attention to beautiful women. The average cute girls are fawning over them so much that they actually get treated by the beautiful babes very well, because the hotties want their attention.

It's why they usually end up together.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Ted Bundy mkII.
    Really? You have tons of material to work with that I just gave you in this thread and that is your best? Maybe you should ask mommy for some coffee; substandard work there.

Really? You have tons of material to work with that I just gave you in this thread and that is your best? Maybe you should ask mommy for some coffee; substandard work there.
    Youre not that interesting to be honest. This site is full of daft wee virgins too scared to talk to a bird. You do post in the style of a serial killer though, which i suppose has some amusement value.

Youre not that interesting to be honest. This site is full of daft wee virgins too scared to talk to a bird. You do post in the style of a serial killer though, which i suppose has some amusement value.
    While the mic is open for commentary on posters' posting style, I say, you sound every bit like the bitch I bet you are.

While the mic is open for commentary on posters' posting style, I say, you sound every bit like the bitch I bet you are.
    I could beat your ass at karate, stupid fag.

I could beat your ass at karate, stupid fag.
    knowing your gay fixation, that is not what you would actually be attempting to do with my ass...you straight homo.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast